Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If sex is not a human right, what would be the problem if government punished (or banned it) people who pratice it?

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
Muh freedom, your choices will always be affecting someones else freedom, and we not stop you from doing them.

Foids are doing the same thing by denying sex with ugly men, punishing them and banning them from having sex, so what would be so wrong if government applied this to everyone? It would be equality, and I don't see anything wrong with it.

The only ways are or to make sex a human right, and give sex to everyone who can't get it naturally, or take it out from everyone.

Don't use examples like: ''Ferrari is not a human right, some people have it, some don't, this means we need to ban it?''. No, because transportion is a right and its given to everyone, ferrari is just a type of transportion, like sex who has a lot of types of it, there is genuine sex, paid sex, non consensual sex and etc, but we just want to make and distribute consensual and paid sex

Last edited:
Sex might as well be government controlled since leftists want everything else to be government controlled as well.

Sex isn't a necessity :soy:. You can live happily without sex so I'm not against an idea of banning it.

Sex isn't a necessity :soy:. You can live happily without sex so I'm not against an idea of banning it.
JFL, and they don’t even think about other things who fall in the same category (education, houses, transportation and etc)

Let the gov ban it... We don't get shit either way so atleast let the chad know how nice it is to be like us

Sex is not that great anyway and you won't die without it :soy: so why no? :feelshaha:

Sex sells and society is too addicted to it. Women don't want equality if it means they will be affected by negative aspects of being equal to men. Their wish for equality stops where they see they will suffer as much as men.

You're expecting consistency from normies. That's not how they operate.

They only say sex isn't a human right to shut incels up

Muh freedom, your choices will always be affecting someones else freedom, and we not stop you from doing them.

Foids are doing the same thing by denying sex with ugly men, punishing them and banning them from having sex, so what would be so wrong if government applied this to everyone? It would be equality, and I don't see anything wrong with it.

The only ways are or to make sex a human right, and give sex to everyone who can't get it naturally, or take it out from everyone.

Don't use examples like: ''Ferrari is not a human right, some people have it, some don't, this means we need to ban it?''. No, because transportion is a right and its given to everyone, ferrari is just a type of transportion, like sex who has a lot of types of it, there is genuine sex, paid sex, non consensual sex and etc, but we just want to make and distribute consensual and paid sex
that would be based

Then we will have a population crisis, unless you make sex legal only if it's between two people of the opposite sex who are married to each other and only if they did it for procreation, then outlaw any form fornication, sodomy and cuckoldry.

Sex sells and society is too addicted to it. Women don't want equality if it means they will be affected by negative aspects of being equal to men. Their wish for equality stops where they see they will suffer as much as men.
Too bad because they've overstepped and now feel entitled to policing the views of what nonchad males can and can't talk about.
You're expecting consistency from normies. That's not how they operate.

They only say sex isn't a human right to shut incels up
And it isn't working. This forum is proof.

Now that is what I call equality. If I can't get it why should everyone else get it?

What isn't working?

Incels trying to reason with normies?

Or Normies trying to shut incels up?
The latter.

The former too ngl but incels still having forums of their own stops "normies" (the average person isn't that interested in incels unless they are radical feminist types) from trying to shut up incels.

Now that is what I call equality. If I can't get it why should everyone else get it?
I so fucking much agree with this, holy shit.