Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If sex is as unimportant as normies say, then why is rape considered so horrible?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
If sex is unimportant and not worth basing your happiness around, then how come foids who are raped base their entire life around the fact that someone put a dick in them just because it was not consensual? Like I thought sex wasn’t a big deal? Why are you whining about someone having sex with you if apparently the act of sex shouldn’t have any affect on your well being according to normtards?

Last edited:
That's not the argument they're making. They're saying you shouldn't need sex to be happy. But you absolutely need to avoid getting assaulted to be happy.

Funniest thread title I've seen in a long time.

That's not the argument they're making. They're saying you shouldn't need sex to be happy. But you absolutely need to avoid getting assaulted to be happy.
And my argument is that you need BOTH to be happy. This is just special pleading tbh. They want to have their cake and eat it too. But the fact is, neither of these things are technically required for happiness, I mean someone can technically be happy despite them, but it depends on the individual’s tolerance level. What is stopping me from just telling rape victims to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and stop crying like a baby about the fact that they were raped? I mean, IT cucks say the same thing to incels except about NOT having sex so how come the same logic doesn’t also apply to foids who are raped?

If I’m expected to not whine about being a virgin, then foids should be expected to not whine about being raped. Practice what you preach.

Last edited:
Has 2024 made incels.is more retarded or all you all just trolling

Has 2024 made incels.is more retarded or all you all just trolling
Funny, you haven’t addressed a single point in my post and just resorted to ad hominems. YOU are the retard. Fuck off

And my argument is that you need BOTH to be happy. This is just special pleading tbh. They want to have their cake and eat it too. But the fact is, neither of these things are technically required for happiness, I mean someone can technically be happy despite them, but it depends on the individual’s tolerance level. What is stopping me from just telling rape victims to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and stop crying like a baby about the fact that they were raped? I mean, IT cucks say the same thing to incels so how come the same logic doesn’t also apply to foids who are raped?

But this...

If I’m respected to not whine about being a virgin, then foids should be expected to not whine about being raped. Practice what you preach.

...and this, are not the same argument. They are practicing what they preach. They never said you needed both to be happy, that's your argument. According to them, you don't need to get to have sex, but you do need to not fear being assaulted.

But this...

...and this, are not the same argument. They are practicing what they preach. They never said you needed both to be happy, that's your argument. According to them, you don't need to get to have sex, but you do need to not fear being assaulted.
Yeah, but they can’t substantiate WHY there is a distinction between the two except for “because I said so”.

Yeah, but they can’t substantiate WHY there is a distinction between the two except for “because I said so”.

Because one is your own sexual satisfaction and one is you being assaulted?

Because one is your own sexual satisfaction and one is you being assaulted?
Why is being assaulted inherently worse than lacking sexual satisfaction? This is a serious question I’m not trolling. I know it sounds silly but I genuinely don’t see how you can say one is objectively worse, it just comes down to what you personally feel. Why is me saying I personally feel being a virgin is worse than being raped any less valid than someone saying the opposite? At the end of the day there is no objective justification for either it just comes down to someone’s personal opinion.

If sex is unimportant and not worth basing your happiness around, then how come foids who are raped base their entire life around the fact that someone put a dick in them just because it was not consensual? Like I thought sex wasn’t a big deal? Why are you whining about someone having sex with you if apparently the act of sex shouldn’t have any affect on your well being according to normtards?
63% of women have rape fantasies including our mothers

Why is being assaulted inherently worse than lacking sexual satisfaction? This is a serious question I’m not trolling. I know it sounds silly but I genuinely don’t see how you can say one is objectively worse, it just comes down to what you personally feel. Why is me saying I personally feel being a virgin is worse than being raped any less valid than someone saying the opposite? At the end of the day there is no objective justification for either it just comes down to someone’s personal opinion.

I can't rape you for the same reason I can't bust you in the teeth with a lead pipe. That's their argument.

If your argument is "I just feel getting hit in the mouth with a lead pipe isn't necessarily worse than being sexless/lonely," then that's fine. But you can't accuse them of not practicing what they preach, or having less substance to their argument than you.

I can't rape you for the same reason I can't bust you in the teeth with a lead pipe. That's their argument.

If your argument is "I just feel getting hit in the mouth with a lead pipe isn't necessarily worse than being sexless/lonely," then that's fine. But you can't accuse them of not practicing what they preach, or having less substance to their argument than you.
Their argument is consistent, just consistently stupid and arbitrary.

Also, who’s to say that one form of suffering is any worse than the other? All of this is presupposed bullshit that society made up. The only reason our suffering is downplayed is because society doesn’t give a fuck about lonely men. Therefore, we have no obligation to care about them or play by their stupid rules

If society and women are going to shit on us and endorse our suffering at every turn, it’s only fair that we return the same favor

Last edited:
Sex is a biological need.

Also, who’s to say that one form of suffering is any worse than the other?

See what you're doing here, though? You're saying "Their argument has no substance" but offering no substance of your own. Conceding right away that nothing means anything and everything is just someone's opinion.

Also, who’s to say that one form of suffering is any worse than the other? All of this is presupposed bullshit that society made up. The only reason our suffering is downplayed is because society doesn’t give a fuck about lonely men. Therefore, we have no obligation to care about them or play by their stupid rules

If society and women are going to shit on us and endorse our suffering at every turn, it’s only fair that we return the same favor

I think I agree with frothysolutions on this one.

To take myself as an example, there is no specific perpertrator of my sexless existence, theres not some predator out there keeping me sexless.

But if I was raped its completely immoral and you can point to someone specifically for that.

I get the original point you made though and I think it does have some merit as normfags will say sex doesnt matter but then lose their shit over rape.

In a hypothetical world where sex is not important, rape would still be seen as criminal and degenerate, probably like robbing a mom and pop shop, but people would not lose there shit over it as bad as they do with a raped femoid.

But we live in a world where sex is the penultimate thing really, normies are animals and sheeps themselves, I basically observe them for my own knowledge, and their actions reveal the truth, sex is very important, ultimately their just incorrect when they claim otherwise.

I fucking hate it when normies say sex isn't that big of a deal and it won't solve your problems.

Well, the lack of sex and still being a virgin at 30 IS a huge problem that affects me in other ways: confidence, mental health, general wellbeing.

And it's so fucking easy for sex havers to say this shit. Normie sex havers have been getting free sex since they were like 16. They can easily get into relationships with other normies, they probably have never been single for more than a few months.

They love to make us feel inferior. To mock us. It's like a fat guy who just ate a feast telling a starving African child ''chill bro, food isn't the be all end all. You gotta love yourself first''

Fucking bullshit, man. They say this to mock us. We are easy targets. Low hanging fruit. No one likes incels, no one defends incels.

It's so fucking easy for you to say X isn't important when you can easily get X whenever you feel like it

Fucking pieces of trash

Why are you whining about someone having sex with you if apparently the act of sex shouldn’t have any affect on your well being according to normtards?
Because rape is when you have sex with someone you didn't want to have sex with, the problem here for the person getting raped is the presence of unconsensual sex, not the lack of it.

becauuse in general its not a chad that rapes them, its always a horny mtn or an ugly dude who cant get laid

Long-long time ago, when men married only virgins and abortions were illegal. Rape might make a prospective bride unsuitable for marriage and destroy her life.

When they say sex isn’t important they mean that it is a regular part of their life like breathing.

Sex is about feeling desired. Rape is about having power over another

High IQ observation
full