Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if sex and relationships arent everything according to the normies

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
then why do people go after fake services like prostitutes and Girlfriend experience services?
Checkmate cucktears

eg - Its not just ugly incels who go to prostitutes and get GFE's its travelling business men as well. In fact, travelling business men are usually the number 1 group type who go for GFE's because of their chaddy life its hard to get a relationship with an FHO, so they go on the fucktrain/ GFEtrain while they are busy earning millions.

nearly everything we do is done so that we can have a chance to propagate our genes to the next generation

think about this for a second

incels truly are the lowest of the low. no wonder cucktears and normies laugh and insult us so much

7339er said:
nearly everything we do is done so that we can have a chance to propagate our genes to the next generation

think about this for a second

incels truly are the lowest of the low. no wonder cucktears and normies laugh and insult us so much

if i had the money id just GFE all day, but i dont. its over, ldar time