Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If reincarnation was real, and i spawned as a curry or asian would just kill myself again

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Fuck it let me respawn honestly, how can people even believe in this idiotic belief.

just kill yourself until you spawn as gigachad theory

just kill yourself until you spawn as gigachad theory
I mean is it accurate? Imagine how much of a complete psychopath you have to be to keep killing yourself every time you are born

I mean is it accurate? Imagine how much of a complete psychopath you have to be to keep kill yourself every time you are born
youd have to be a absolute madman tbh, that your psychopathy transcends beyond your brain and seeps into the soul.

I would just keep killing myself till I was reborn as a nordic Chad

Suicide is bad Karma so it would get worse each time

I'm going to keep roping until I get a big dick

Reincarnation is real in curry religion

I'd like to spawn japanese over white gaijin. Place of nolife, but atleast of best copes, cultures, and religions

ok your choice I guess

Higher IQ than mensacel?!?!?

yes

What if you become bluepilled curry/asian? It's out of your control because you won't have the self awareness you have right now if you are reincarnated.

the copes might be much better in that time though

you woudnt remember anything

Too bad half the planet is rice or curry though. Odds are you're going to be born one or the other

I wonder how many times a landwhale would rope to become a stacy.

Odds of being born as a curry or rice is very high. You would have to respawn hundreds of time to be born as a gigachad.

Just shoot yourself theory ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

Download 4

Why yes, I'm a curry , time to rope boyos
Roping along with my truecel rice brother
Images 6

Fuck , over for us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5