Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If reincarnation is real and you reincarnate as Chad with all your past memories, what would you do?

Paprika

Paprika

STEMcel
-
What would you do at age

0 - 5,

7 - 11,

12 - 15,

16 - 18

19 - 25

????????

0 - 6

I'm going to touch womens boobs a lot and kiss girls

7 - 11

Larp as a child prodigy

12 - 15

fuck

16 - 18

fuck

18 - 20

fuck

Reincarnation is real, I am the living example. I got reincarnated as an incel because of my sins committed in previous births. I had two beautiful wives in past, but i abused and treated them like slaves.

This is not a sin

you probably treated inkwells poorly in your previous life
you are right,i also looked down upon ugly people :cryfeels: now i know how they felt :cryfeels:

I wouldn't need school if I have the same memories so I could dedicate my formative years to learning alot of languages very easily since kids brains learn faster

And then travel...I don't need to go any further :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsaww:

Do as Chad Is and as Chad does.

I wouldn't need school if I have the same memories so I could dedicate my formative years to learning alot of languages very easily since kids brains learn faster
Learn programming/coding languages too tbh (if ur chad family can afford a computer)

Learn programming/coding languages too tbh (if ur chad family can afford a computer)
Just learn everything useful at that point, those years you are growing anyway so you won't be able to do creazy shit yet

Plot twist: you got reincarnated into a future world where all sex is in VR and the attractiveness of your VR avatar depends on expensive cosmetic DLCs.

Plot twist: you got reincarnated into a future world where all sex is in VR and the attractiveness of your VR avatar depends on expensive cosmetic DLCs.
We all already are in a VR. Death awakes us into the next life.

We all already are in a VR. Death awakes us into the next life.
Very likely. The reasoning is this:
are convincing VR/simulations are possible?
If yes, will we be participating in them?
If yes, then we're far more likely to already be in a simulation because there is only one real life but there will be many simulations we will participate in. So with no way to tell them apart we're statistically more likely to be in one of those simulations.
Oh but bad news? All your simulated thoughts will be available for anyone to review because why wouldn't real life be a nightmare?

i will spread the blackpill from childhood to adulthood

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back