Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if rape was as common as females make it out to be it wouldn't make it to national news every time it happened

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★★★
because we would be desensitized to it being everywhere

if a foid claims to have been raped, assume that she is lying

It doesn't make it to national news when it happens.

because we would be desensitized to it being everywhere
Why is your profile picture a random male torso, GrAY? Are you from the fag looksmaxx site or something

it's actually me

Why would you make that your picture, this isnt a gay hookup site kek
you looked at my avi and the first thing you thought of was say gex? :feelswhat:
don't @ me homosexual

you looked at my avi and the first thing you thought of was say gex? :feelswhat:
don't @ me homosexual
Nice try at avoiding the question, give me an answer. I think it's pretty gay to make a picture of your own torso as a profile picture on an a fully male incel site...

Nice try at avoiding the question, give me an answer. I think it's pretty gay to make a picture of your own torso as a profile picture on an a fully male incel site...
I don't care what you think though

I don't care what you think though
Avoid the question a second time...

A reminder this is an incel site, not a clone of that looksmaxx fag site you presumably came over from, full of zoomer redpilled mongoloids mewing and hammering their faces

A reminder this is an incel site, not a clone of that looksmaxx fag site you presumably came over from, full of zoomer redpilled mongoloids mewing and hammering their faces
I read your post the first time, I still don't care that you think of gay sex when you look at my avi

I read your post the first time, I still don't care that you think of gay sex when you look at my avi
The only gay one here is you, lad. Having a picture of your own torso on this site. You had no luck on grindr or something you faggot jfl

And a 3rd avoidance of the question, keep digging boyo...

The only gay one here is you, lad. Having a picture of your own torso on this site. You had no luck on grindr or something you faggot jfl

And a 3rd avoidance of the question, keep digging boyo...
your avi and signature are both men but I digress
Why would you make that your picture
because that's me

your avi and signature are both men but I digress

because that's me
It's not a picture of their naked torso, thats the big difference. Are you that stupid to not be able to differentiate?

You're clutching at straws with these answers, as I expected you would

It's not a picture of their naked torso, thats the big difference. Are you that stupid to not be able to differentiate?

You're clutching at straws with these answers, as I expected you would
I answered your question now answer why my body makes you think of gay sex

I answered your question now answer why my body makes you think of gay sex
Did I ever claim it made me think of gay sex? No, dumbfuck. I think you're just a faggot from looksmaxx. Take a look at other users avi's here, and then look at yours. Can you see the difference?

if a foid claims to have been raped, assume that she is lying
They usually are from what I’ve seen. It’s a mess because regardless of whether it happened they have an incentive to do it because positive attention and sympathy and lots of people thinking well of them (“oh wow you’re so strong do you need anything?” Etc is just a built in part. It’s valuable to lie about so many obviously will certainly in an environment where it’s hard to prove they’re lying and even if it is proved there aren’t really any meaningful consequences beyond some social.

I’ve talked about this before but my own sister has lied about being raped several times and it’s all not true. She’s a psycho and I feel terrible for her exes. She took one to court only to get crushed lol

From a top down view men oppose rape one because of intense social shaming tactics and indoctrination of course but apart from that and empathy I suppose it’s because they want to protect their wives and daughters. But what then happens in a society where most men have no wives or daughters? Why would they support a system that serves to deny them mate opportunities? The “goodness” of their hearts? Why don’t women share sex out of the goodness of their hearts considering it’s a crucial human need? I’d enjoy seeing the feminists puzzle through that one. Men gain very little from the illegality of rape in the modern day, men supported outlawing it because they were selflessly sacrificing for the good of women and voluntarily restraining their own tendencies which could be damaging to broad society. If only women were so giving and sacrificial they’d be willing to restrain hypergamy and raise children, but they’re greedy and they’re selfish and they want everything at the expense of men.

Or rather they believe men should have our dark nature and tendencies restrained but not their own because they’re either hypocrites or dont see/have no awareness of their own damaging inclinations. Perhaps because what women do is more subtle than male violence, but real nonetheless. Which is exactly why historical societies placed reasonable limits on their behavior too as they did on men.

Last edited:
I see the difference, I'm fucking ripped that's the difference. how fat are you?

you saw [my avi] your brain thought [gay hookup site] faggot
Thanks for confirming you are indeed a looksmaxx fag. And no, im not fat. Nice try though. Do you see anyone else here putting their body on show in their pfp, fag boy? Thats why I said its kinda gay.

Actually read what I write, instead of just conveniently inserting random quotes, fudge packer...

Not every time it happens, I mean
Moving goalpost

random quotes
if you click the little arrows next to your name it takes you to the comment where you made those quotes, I didn't make them up
Screenshot 2024 02 16 at 19 57 44 if rape was as common as females make it out to be it wouldn

if you click the little arrows next to your name it takes you to the comment where you made those quotes, I didn't make them upView attachment 1065645
Im aware, thats why I said you conveniently placed my quotes. I didn't say "it made me think of gay hookup sites" did I. I said that you came here looking for that shit, because of your avi...

Keep avoiding the question though, go back to looksmaxx, cunt

Im aware, thats why I said you conveniently placed my quotes. I didn't say "it made me think of gay hookup sites" did I. I said that you came here looking for that shit, because of your avi...

Keep avoiding the question though, go back to looksmaxx, cunt
nigger that's literally all you said, that's your entire post.
Why would you make that your picture, this isnt a gay hookup site kek

nigger that's literally all you said, that's your entire post.
The quote is right in your face, I did not say it made me think of gay hookup sites. Are you that retarded, faggot cunt? Go back to looksmaxx

The quote is right in your face, I did not say it made me think of gay hookup sites. Are you that retarded, faggot cunt? Go back to looksmaxx
I'll reword what you said because you're too low IQ to understand your own mouth diarrhea:
"I've only seen images like that in the gay hookup sites I frequent so you must be gay"

I'll reword what you said because you're too low IQ to understand your own mouth diarrhea:
"I've only seen images like that in the gay hookup sites I frequent so you must be gay"
So now you're just making up quotes, I did not specifically say that you fucking fudge packing cunt.

you're actually retarded I literally said

meaning that's not a direct quote you dumbass
Your "reword" is not what I specifically said is it though, dumb faggot fuck. Thats my point, get that through your skull

Your "reword" is not what I specifically said is it though, dumb faggot fuck. Thats my point, get that through your skull
it must suck going through life being this fucking stupid

it must suck going through life being this fucking stupid
And you'd know, peter puffer. Off you go back to looksmaxx now, with the rest of your little homo zoomer redpilled buddys. Worthless cunt

2024cels have been insufferable.