Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If rape was a sport in the Olympics would an incel win a gold medal or a Chad?

Who would win the gold medal?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
This is my proposal for rape as a sport in the Olympics:

• There would be a set of foids in the field of the main Olympic stadium. There would be foids of all types: Stacys, noodlewhores, currywhores, sheboons, landwhales, GILFs etc.
  • The objective is to rape as many foids as possible. The one who rapes the most gets a gold medal, second place is silver and so on
  • A rape counts as a penis going fully inside a vagina, can’t go half inside. Only one pump is needed for it to count as a rape. Like all sports there will be judges to determine if a proper rape occurred
  • You cannot rape a foid raped by another player (if you do it doesn’t count towards your score)
  • Even if a foid willingly consents it will count as a rape, if a foid fights you have to work harder to get that rape
I believe that this is would be a true test of physical prowess, skills and tactics. You need physical stamina to rape multiple foids and you need to be strategic on which foid you choose to rape.

Curries would win

Chad always win.
Chad has best genetics to keep it up and last the longest.

Chad has sex a lot so he'd be better at it so I'm going with chad

Chad because he’s stronger so he can overpower more of them, anyways whats up IT

My violence would know no end

Incel; the incel has pent up rage and a dick that isn't limp unlike roided chad. The only issue is that the incel can get overpowered due to being weak, but this can be fixed by him having tabs on all of them for blackmailing or if the Olympics allows weapons so the incel can stand a chance.

Chad because he’s stronger so he can overpower more of them, anyways whats up IT
Determination is also a factor, would Chad have the hatred of an incel to drive him?

It wouldn't be rape if it were a chad so incels

It wouldn't be rape if it were a chad so incels
I already stated that if the foid is willing it would count as a rape. That’s another element of strategy, see which foids are willing to get the quick wins and then go for the foids that will fight.

You need speed, strength, and stamina. Most incels here are NEETmaxxing rotters who are super skinny or fat as fuck. There's very few of us gymcels. Most incels elsewhere are blue pilled soyboys. Chad usually has the strength and athleticism necessary.

Curries would win
el-risitas-laughing.gif

I already stated that if the foid is willing it would count as a rape. That’s another element of strategy, see which foids are willing to get the quick wins and then go for the foids that will fight.
Then Chad would win easily

India would finally do well at an Olympic event

Chad can't rape, it's always consensual for some reason

Chad is more athletic and can last longer

but the foids sign up to participate

• There would be a set of foids in the field of the main Olympic stadium. There would be foids of all types: Stacys, noodlewhores, currywhores, sheboons, landwhales, GILFs etc.
  • The objective is to rape as many foids as possible. The one who rapes the most gets a gold medal, second place is silver and so on
  • A rape counts as a penis going fully inside a vagina, can’t go half inside. Only one pump is needed for it to count as a rape. Like all sports there will be judges to determine if a proper rape occurred
  • You cannot rape a foid raped by another player (if you do it doesn’t count towards your score)
  • Even if a foid willingly consents it will count as a rape, if a foid fights you have to work harder to get that rape
I believe that this is would be a true test of physical prowess, skills and tactics. You need physical stamina to rape multiple foids and you need to be strategic on which foid you choose to rape.

some say chad, but if chad rapes than it wouldnt be called rape, rape means an ugly man having sex with a foid.

10% - Homosexual joke
i would rape the referees and chads
25 year old of pent up anger/frustration

impossible

if someone was a gold metal rapist, then it would actually be consensual sex bc he is statusmaxxed

the foid will become his groupie and ask for him to fuck her again

that's why rape is a true art, a rape artist can never sell out or turn it into a spectator sport

impossible

if someone was a gold metal rapist, then it would actually be consensual sex bc he is statusmaxxed

the foid will become his groupie and ask for him to fuck her again

that's why rape is a true art, a rape artist can never sell out or turn it into a spectator sport
Well he can rape for sport like in my sport and then use that to fuck outside the game.

Well he can rape for sport like in my sport and then use that to fuck outside the game.
yea but as soon as the foids see he's a gold medal olympian they'll lean down and stick out their gyatt for him, before he can even start practicing his well-honed rape techniques

especially if he's black

rape should be abt sadism and depravity, not abt giving foids the luck of having sex with a statusmaxxed olympian rapist

Chad woudnt win since foids want it therefore its not unconsensual

If Chad is fucking them, it wouldn't be considered as rape because foids are attracted to him.