Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If rape is physically pleasurable for a woman, doesn't that mean the only reason they may not enjoy it is because of social conditioning?

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★

This thread here says that women orgasm more when raped than when having sex with Chads.

I will make a comparison here, if you get called a certain word, you may feel insulted, but that's only because you've been taught that word has a negative connotation, you've been trained and socially conditioned to associate that word with negative emotions.

Meanwhile, with rape, women have been told it's the worst thing that can ever happen to them, even though rape provides physical pleasure. This is because women are conditioned to feel entitled to bodily autonomy and that anyone who doesn't respect their consent is committing a major offense against them, so therefore its mainly just the social conditioning as to why women "hate" rape so much.

On a last note, consider kissing. In certain countries, it is okay to greet someone with a kiss, even on the lips, meanwhile in other cultures kissing is more intimate, because of SOCIAL CONDITIONING.

No it’s natural instinct. They want the man with good genetics to overpower her and plant his seed into her. But if bad genetics does it, it’s a huge problem for the production of offspring

No it’s natural instinct. They want the man with good genetics to overpower her and plant his seed into her. But if bad genetics does it, it’s a huge problem for the production of offspring
How does evolution program her to know if its a good gened man or a bad gened man who raped her?

How does evolution program her to know if its a good gened man or a bad gened man who raped her?
Many species of animals have evolved to look for certain traits in an animal to choose to mate with. Females more in particular since they are going to have to give birth to the child. So foids will naturally desire tall strong prettier men, so that way her children will be like that

Many species of animals have evolved to look for certain traits in an animal to choose to mate with. Females more in particular since they are going to have to give birth to the child. So foids will naturally desire tall strong prettier men, so that way her children will be like that
Tall and strong, sure.

But what does "pretty", have to do with it, and how does that help her children survive? Tall and strong increases perceived fighting success, pretty just is, it doesn't provide anything outside of itself.

Tall and strong, sure.

But what does "pretty", have to do with it, and how does that help her children survive? Tall and strong increases perceived fighting success, pretty just is, it doesn't provide anything outside of itself.
It’s basic primal instinct, her brain that evolved from animals to naturally have an attraction to a strong healthy mates that will produce strong healthy offspring. It’s what we evolved from doing.
As far as “pretty” human brains that evolved from animals are attracted to symmetry. Like with butterfly wings or creatures that are pretty. The symmetry shows good health and asymmetry often a sign of illness or danger in the natural world

It’s basic primal instinct, her brain that evolved from animals to naturally have an attraction to a strong healthy mates that will produce strong healthy offspring. It’s what we evolved from doing.
As far as “pretty” human brains that evolved from animals are attracted to symmetry. Like with butterfly wings or creatures that are pretty. The symmetry shows good health and asymmetry often a sign of illness or danger in the natural world
Women may say their biggest fear is getting raped in a dark alley.

But if that is the case, then she wouldn't see what the man looked like.

Well yea because she doesn’t know what’s gonna plant it’s seed in her. She has to see the good genetics for her to be aroused

Well yea because she doesn’t know what’s gonna plant it’s seed in her. She has to see the good genetics for her to be aroused
No, that's not true. Women become aroused when raped.

Because if that was the case.

massive fucking cope. You clearly haven't done your research.

They are just thinking a man in a dark alley is ugly.
Exactly. A foids pussy gets wet at the thought of a good rape as long as the man isn’t Incel.

it's me or you constantly talking about rape? :feelswhere:

massive fucking cope. You clearly haven't done your research.

They are just thinking a man in a dark alley is ugly.
Short ugly men are the ones that get sent to prison for it

Foids don’t like being raped by average men. They like getting raped by chad
chads are rare

there have been chads sent to jail for rape, but you would say "chad is an outlier"

yeah, no fucking shit

chads are rare

there have been chads sent to jail for rape, but you would say "chad is an outlier"

yeah, no fucking shit
Usually when it happens with a good looking man, it goes unpunished. Ugly man does it and he gets 30+ years

Usually when it happens with a good looking man, it goes unpunished. Ugly man does it and he gets 30+ years
how the fuck do you know? any evidence to back it up, or mere speculation?

how the fuck do you know? any evidence to back it up, or mere speculation?
You said women become aroused from raped. And it’s obvious they would prefer chad to do it since they reject ugly men and have sex with chad

Nearly all sex in nature is in the form of rape. The foids who get raped more often produce more offspring and over time evolutionary forces make more and more women aroused by rape. They don't even understand why they orgasm so hard while being raped and it fucks with their heads and sends them to therapy.

:foidSoy: "Like OMG why can't my Chad boyfriend make me cum like my rapist did"

You said women become aroused from raped. And it’s obvious they would prefer chad to do it since they reject ugly men and have sex with chad
You clearly haven't studied the science then.

You clearly haven't studied the science then.
Find any piece of science that says they don’t prefer to be raped by good looking men

Find any piece of science that says they don’t prefer to be raped by good looking men
Don't twist the narrative.

women enjoy rape is what i said in the OP. That includes by all men.

Don't twist the narrative.

women enjoy rape is what i said in the OP. That includes by all men.
look like @TheProphetMuscle has fled from your thread. you destroyed him and his shitty arguments

high iq thread OP. women deserve to be raped, and I'm glad they are socially conditioned to be traumatized from it, because it causes them suffering.

I'm glad they are socially conditioned to be traumatized from it, because it causes them suffering.
Very good point, any time a woman suffers it is objectively a good thing.

$0.50 has been deposited into your account.

I’m thinking, even though I’m a grey cel, this maybe a glowing. Hopefully you guys are being sarcastic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back