Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If personality matters then why are most mgtows ugly

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Lets be honest mgtow is basically the guys that cant get laid club. One thing that I have noticed from watching mgtow youtubers is that they are usually ugly. If personally was such a big factor in attracting a women then how come we dont see many good looking mgtows. The average mgtow is an ugly guy with a normal personality and in 2018 this is not enough to get laid/have a relationship

Getting laid is based on a combo of looks+pheromones.

Yep.
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/Am8MtiG4i_I?t=164[/video]
2:45
"does Dave Gandy go MGTOW?"

MGTOW=Men Sent Their Own Way
delusional retards

Popbob said:
Lets be honest mgtow is basically the guys that cant get laid club. One thing that I have noticed from watching mgtow youtubers is that they are usually ugly. If personally was such a big factor in attracting a women then how come we dont see many good looking mgtows. The average mgtow is an ugly guy with a normal personality and in 2018 this is not enough to get laid/have a relationship

Personality matters, I have no doubt about it.
The thing is that you need to look above decent if you want your nice personality to matter.

I raise you this:
Consider guys looks as scores from 0 to 100.

A girl has to choose between two guys, A and B.
A has looks of 70/100, while B has 80/100.

If guy A is funny, smart and has good overall social skills, he can compensate and get the girl.
But if there is a guy C with looks of let's say 40/100, there's no way he can compete with A and B, no matter how cool of a guy he is.
This is the sad reality.

because personality doesn´t matter, not even 1%. How well you do with women is entirely dependend on your face. (excluding getting cucked through running status and money game)

NormieCunt97 said:
Personality matters, I have no doubt about it.
The thing is that you need to look above decent if you want your nice personality to matter.

I raise you this:
Consider guys looks as scores from 0 to 100.

A girl has to choose between two guys, A and B.
A has looks of 70/100, while B has 80/100.

If guy A is funny, smart and has good overall social skills, he can compensate and get the girl.
But if there is a guy C with looks of let's say 40/100, there's no way he can compete with A and B, no matter how cool of a guy he is.
This is the sad reality.
I don't buy this 100% because different women find different guys attractive. If you think any "Chad" is attractive to every woman you are wrong. Some women hate muscles, some like pretty boys. Don't tell me about celebs, because they have money and status. Now, the 40/100 may have a harder time finding a woman, but with a great personality he could still get one.

Personality doesn't matter if you're ugly.

Getlooksordie said:
because personality doesn´t matter, not even 1%. How well you do with women is entirely dependend on your face. (excluding getting cucked through running status and money game)
That logic is flawed and an LTR is impossible. All people eventually lose their looks. If you based EVERYTHING on looks you are setting yourself up for major fail.

NYincel said:
That logic is flawed and an LTR is impossible. All people eventually lose their looks. If you based EVERYTHING on looks you are setting yourself up for major fail.
how is that logic flawed?

People are only as faithful as their options. If Chad Thundercock messaged the average girl who is in a relationship onine by saying "let´s fuck" you better believe she´d cheat immediately.

Also, looks always matter. Even a 60 year old woman would prefer a 60 year old chad over a 60 year old average guy.