Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If personality is so Important then why do women reject me as soon as they see my face

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why do women reject me as soon as they see my face if personality is that Important I never see people get complimented on their personality with the love on first sight concept you don’t fall in love with the person as soon as you see them because you can sense their personality it’s all looks looks looks that’s all that matters even money and status are copes no personality for your face status for your face no money for your face nothing at all

Because women know within the first 5 seconds of seeing you if they'd want to fuck you or not.

Face is personality
C1D6DAD8 8ED9 4A84 97B9 673151A262C7

Because women know within the first 5 seconds of seeing you if they'd want to fuck you or not.
A lot of the time when you meet them online, and talk to them for hours, after showing them a picture they ghost you.

A lot of the time when you meet them online, and talk to them for hours, after showing them a picture they ghost you.
This is why I never show my face online anymore, been burned before.

This its all about being fuckable

Because they can detect your misogyny, inkwell :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

no personality for your face
no confidence for your short height
no money for your small dick:forcedsmile:

They can tell you have a bad personality from your face