Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If people tell incels to just have sex with each other, aren't they just acknowledging that being gay is a choice?

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Gays are often defended as being born gay, and that their degenerate sexuality isn't something they chose, but were born with, and thus can't just be straight. At the same time, anti-incels, such as r/IncelTear, will tell incels to just have sex with each other, which implies you can just choose your sexuality and switch it like a light bulb.

So which one is it, is being gay a choice? If that is so maybe gays should stop mistaking excuses to spread AIDs. If it isn't a choice, then people should stop telling incels to just have sex with each other.

I think it's only a choice to commit to faggotry

I think it's only a choice to commit to faggotry
Yeah, and people defend gay acts. The only ones who don't are usually religious people.

Don't try to reason with people, and especially don't try to reason with liberals. They don't understand logic and reason; it's like kryptonite to them.

Gays are often defended as being born gay, and that their degenerate sexuality isn't something they chose, but were born with, and thus can't just be straight
They dropped that façade a while ago. The plan was always to force homosexuality on men especially when they are young.
Child drag queens and teaching kids about homosexuality in school being prime examples.

They dropped that façade a while ago. The plan was always to force homosexuality on men especially when they are young.
Child drag queens and teaching kids about homosexuality in school being prime examples.
Since when did they drop the facade?

So they don't overtly say it though.
I guess I just worded my statement poorly. What I meant was they dropped the facade in their actions since they are no longer the little gay couple down the block that's just like everyone else and just wants to get married and would never force anything on anybody.

Though I guess a few them do overtly say it since people on IT say incels should just turn gay.

becoming a fag is a last resort when you know you can't get any pussy

I’d rather just commit suicide than to live my life as a faggot, death before dishonor

Most gays were abused as children. IT cucks are projecting onto us because if you are posting on reddit you had a fucked up childhood

:feelswhat:

It's not any kind of resort. WTF
Almost every single Foid is a closeted lesbian, you see it by the way they act, how they kiss and grope each other all the time, social norms and Chad are the only reason why every single Foid isn’t a lesbian already. We all see Men the same way, unfortunately females don’t desire Men the same way we desire females. Foids are sadly the epitome of physical beauty, and everyone knows this. Being a fag is a choice, and people chose to be a Fag just to get love, dicked by Chad, or something

Almost every single Foid is a closeted lesbian, you see it by the way they act, how they kiss and grope each other all the time, social norms and Chad are the only reason why every single Foid isn’t a lesbian already. We all see Men the same way, unfortunately females don’t desire Men the same way we desire females. Foids are sadly the epitome of physical beauty, and everyone knows this. Being a fag is a choice, and people chose to be a Fag just to get love, dicked by Chad, or something
i agree with everything except the last part. all foids are indeed bi (attracted to both women and chads) . but most men are, in fact, heterosexual. you can't just choose to be attracted to men. it's not possible. it is very clear that majority of fags are not attracted to females.

They're telling us to have sex with each other but those foids saying that won't have sex with us to convince us otherwise.

It's obvious that being gay is a choice just from the sheer amount of fag and trannymaxxers.

I don’t think people use that as a real argument. they just do it to make fun of incels