Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment if Pajeet and Stacy were both drowning and you could only save one who would you choose?

would you save Pajeet or Stacy from drowning?

• Pajeet

• Stacy

Results are only viewable after voting.
ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
explain your answer in the comments

Neither. Stacy wouldn't give you anything, she would MAYBE say "uhhhhh, t-thanks". It has been proven saving women will not get you laid. Maybe she'll let you be her orbiter lol

Pajeet if he is incel would want to die so I'm not saving him either. If I did and hes not blackpilled I'd blackpill him and definetly make him wish I never had saved him.

In conclusion, neither.

C'mon bro no need to explain

99.9% of the people alive on this earth would say that it doesn't matter and they'd try to save them both or some other shit, but the answer is obvious. "Women and children first". Men don't matter.

Pajeet. He's an Incel Bro.

Pajeet. Just because I saved her mean she would even thank me. She might not even acknowledge me and rush to the side after I pull her out to gather her composure.

Pajeet I'm pretty sure I would at least hear a "Thanks" out of his mouth with his own breath.
Also, why should I save someone who isn't a wife or daughter if she's a foid? And seeing I have neither... well...

Pajeet. He's an Incel Bro.
agreed. currybro would be genuinely appreciative that you saved his life since he knows not to take that type of kindness for granted. Stacy would probably just think that it's your obligation to make sacrifices for her

That's a hard question. If I saved the pajeet, I'd probably be accused of murdering the Stacey. Stacey's status is so astronomical it's punitive to not save her, even though it's wrong, and I'd get nothing out of it.

maybe if I can make a pajeet friend if I save him. Stacy would probably sue me for looking at her.

agreed. currybro would be genuinely appreciative that you saved his life since he knows not to take that type of kindness for granted. Stacy would probably just think that it's your obligation to make sacrifices for her

Stacy would be so entitled & automatically take it for granted. Then tell you to stop being so entitled & that you are owed shit whilst hypocritically taking all she can from you.

my first instinct was stacy so i could fuck her, but then I was reminded of this: