Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If our problem was solved, this forum wouldn't exist

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
If we weren't incels, there wouldn't be a need for a place like this.

Cucks spend their time making fun of us while they could be solving the problem of inceldom.

Imagine spending all your time making fun of cancer patients instead of solving cancer

They already solved our problem, they told us we're incels because of our personality.

The bullying cucks are more devastated than us when an incel community gets banned/shut down, how else are they gonna spend their cucked days? who are they gonna bully and shame?

Taking advices about solving inceldom by the virgins on IT its not a smart move

I would miss my friends

If women would fuck us no one would go ER

Women dont actually care about feminism or any of that shit. They just care about themselves.

Normies don’t see inceldom as a problem

I dream of a world where incels would no longer be called incels. Instead we would all have a girlfriend. Celibacy would no longer be involuntary. Everyone, regardless of their creed, race, or ethnicity, would be able to have a girl to love and care for them. That's is my dream.