Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If our genes are so shit then we should have been extinct long ago innit?

cokeboy

cokeboy

Recruit
★★★
right? Does it make sense for our shit genes to survive up to the present day?

This isn't the wild boyo, if we lived in conditions where intellect wasn't valued, only strength and overall survivability then none of us would be here hence we most likely wouldn't have been born. Society really cushions, the more I think about it. You have framecels like me that wouldn't survive a day in the wild but here I am my inferior genetics made to the "finish line"(If I can call it that). This largest piece of evidence is most probably autists/mentalcels, they wouldn't be able to survive in the wild let alone reproduce.

I've rambled on for a bit, I'm took some adderall so I think I'm gonna go study cokeboy

No because foids can still pass on their shit genes and continue to produce incels.

No because foids can still pass on their shit genes and continue to produce incels.
This. For some reason people like to take out foids out the equation because they never had evolutionary pressure

This isn't the wild boyo, if we lived in conditions where intellect wasn't valued, only strength and overall survivability then none of us would be here hence we most likely wouldn't have been born. Society really cushions, the more I think about it.
This part is interesting. But, in general, the sociology of norms is repugnance of what has intellect, for they are banal beings following what was ordered to them through the masses. If we exist, then we exist for ourselves, because I always realize, no matter what kind of norm they try to understand and study, they will never know how we understand and know, and how much of our incel community has multiple sides. It's always a beta that understands another beta, our intellect, usually when it's taken to the mass above the internet, always takes the superficial things, even the most "violent", because in the end the structure of our human condition ends up revealing itself truly and, as the media or any kind of social mass hates us by essence, they end up just bringing us useless things for their own purposes, they don't "study" to actually understand, they palpitate and distort and think they know something, when, in fact, they are the walking pieces that didn't realize inside they are dead, inferior, stupid, garbage and dirty.