Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If only incels were more respectful to women, maybe they would be willing to date us

• Thread starter verybasedindeed
  • Start date
verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
No woman enjoys being treated like garbage. Our behavior has to change, otherwise we risk dying alone. What else can we expect from our situation if we treat women badly? They value men that are respectful. Looks are secondary; how you present yourself counts more. It should not be hard to attract women if we give up on our toxic views.

Even the girlfriend of my 6'3" model friend agrees.

Real kings respect ALL women

Perhaps one day your incel good behaviour might get you a ONLYFANS DM reply.

''Hi hun howz u''

You will then be swiftly ghosted after the 6th with ''lol.....''

you will then be back here with a new set of eyes.

I think you're lost, lad. Reddit is that way

Respecting women wont help your face
Women will kneel to chad whether he is normal or a sexist serial killer, meanwhile us incels have to cope and be nice while they fuck thugs? Ive gone through that phase already

I neither respect them or disrespect them. I just act like they don't exist which is what they do to me

No woman enjoys being treated like garbage. Our behavior has to change, otherwise we risk dying alone. What else can we expect from our situation if we treat women badly? They value men that are respectful. Looks are secondary; how you present yourself counts more. It should not be hard to attract women if we give up on our toxic views.

Even the girlfriend of my 6'3" model friend agrees.
No shit she agrees

Honestly get troll post but very few users here actually even treat toilets like garbage I've only ever done it a handful of times in my life and that's taken a lot of bullshit to reach that point but when I do I always go full blackpill. If an ugly male dares get a foid mad in a lookist shithole like Canada he is the bad guy no matter what so why hold back? Might as well drop every blackpill you can and hope one sticks for anyone she bitches to.