Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If only I had the balls for suicide.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Instead, I’m doomed to suffer here, coping on this website by posting about wanting to kill myself.

tbh tbh ngl ngl

you may not have the balls for suicide but do you have the balls to go ER?

I had the balls to do it and it fucked me up even worse. It's always stupid unless there's a method with a near 100 percent success rate

Shit three days ago I had a very short dream were I was holding a pistol against my head and was smiling, I think that I was in college in that dream I don't remember seeing much around me but I could feel I was there

you may not have the balls for suicide but do you have the balls to go ER?

I legit had a dream where i went ER, it was intense as fuck and felt way too real.

I cant believe that I could do it, even in a dream

If you kill yourself,dont forget listen to this song meanwhile you try to end your suffering.

I DONT BELONG HEREEEEE!!! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I wish I was special :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
But im a creeep im a werido :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I think its the idea of going to hell that stops me from ERing, i hate religion for ever putting that idea out there. Religion is to control people

takes balls not to do it tbh

Instead, I’m doomed to suffer here, coping on this website by posting about wanting to kill myself.

Don't kill yourself. You'll make the femcunts, Stacys and normie manginas win! Every breath you take makes a femcunt and Stacy angry at your existence.

I think its the idea of going to hell that stops me from ERing, i hate religion for ever putting that idea out there. Religion is to control people
God sent fire and brimstone on the sodomites of Sodom & Gomorrah. Do you think God is a peacemaker or Jesus was some pot smoking hippie?

God sent fire and brimstone on the sodomites of Sodom & Gomorrah. Do you think God is a peacemaker or Jesus was some pot smoking hippie?
Good point my friend

Good point my friend
ER or Marc Lepine wouldn't hurt a fly or baby bird trapped in a tree, but they were victims of man-hating feminists and they fought back because they were victims, not perpetrators, ER or Lepine didn't wake up one day to harm anyone.

Lepine was even more benevolent; he carefully selected the campus feminists that he wanted to eliminate rather than go ER.

ER or Marc Lepine wouldn't hurt a fly or baby bird trapped in a tree, but they were victims of man-hating feminists and they fought back because they were victims, not perpetrators, ER or Lepine didn't wake up one day to harm anyone.

Lepine was even more benevolent; he carefully selected the campus feminists that he wanted to eliminate rather than go ER.
another good point, haven't heard of lepine but i looked him up

What happened?

Stabbed my arm, permanent scars. Permanent eardrum damage and tinnitus from extremely high fall. Possible long term issues of liver damage from acetimonophen overdose.

takes balls not to do it tbh
Jfl, how does it take balls to cling to you're biological chains and refuse to free yourself from the shitty body and consciousness you have, if I felt that I really didn't have anything left to see in this shitty vessel then I would put a bullet in my head.

Suicide after going ER is the only way to earn my respect

Kill people who you hate the most, then you will get instant suicide power, seriously. You will feel refreshed and you are going to feel your work is done. Just shoot, 3,4 times and one in ur head, ez.

Recently I realized I have a 0% chance of living a good life and that suicide is th least painful option, however I'm still a big pussy. Maybe I should take drugs/alcohol beforehand. You should do that too.

You mean geisha balls ?

Jfl, how does it take balls to cling to you're biological chains and refuse to free yourself from the shitty body and consciousness you have, if I felt that I really didn't have anything left to see in this shitty vessel then I would put a bullet in my head.
who hurt you yungcel :(

I used to think the same thing. Things just haven’t gotten bad enough for you yet. I’m now 100% sure my situation is hopeless and suicide is inevitable for me at this point.

So much ropefuel in this community, so much pain and suffering still media hates us and says that femoidists are the one oppressed when they are taken out every weekend by betabuxx and then gets their sexual desires forfilled by Chad

No mercy for us

Better cope than rope bro. I don't wish death to any incel brother. We are actual martyrs ffs.
I said it and will repeat it : reading philosophy books really helped me to cope with inceldom, it could very well work for you too Vincent. I especially love Nietzsche but any other philosopher that really speaks to you will definitely do the trick.