Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If number of sex is indicator of success then why tf you choose having one gf over fuckin all foids alive n dead n to be born?

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★★★
Thats how it was back then, i think i got a source for this too, only a few men had all the women back then, the rest either stayed incel or rebeled and killed their leader for bitches

Thats how it was back then, i think i got a source for this too, only a few men had all the women back then, the rest either stayed incel or rebeled and killed their leader for bitches
very grayish ngl

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]Regressive

★★
it is impossible to be any worse
Joined "Apr 12, 2024"
Last seen 2 minutes ago · Viewing forum Inceldom Discussion

Chat should i make a epigenetic thread on how jews fucked you up even before birth
What u said had zero relevance to the thread
Thats why u gray not because of you being a gray

What u said had zero relevance to the thread
Thats why u gray not because of you being a gray
Back then only a select few had access to bitches and they chose the latter option in your title, fuck and gatekeep every bitch they can

Chimpanzees still do it and the smart people say we share 101% of our dna

Back then only a select few had access to bitches and they chose the latter option in your title, fuck and gatekeep every bitch they can
Niggro
I made a poll on whether niggas here want one gf or all foids
They said one gf
Thats not reasonable
Because they believe number of sex is indicator of success
They said so in previous poll about indicator of success
Now wtf does your comment have to do with all that

Niggro
I made a poll on whether niggas here want one gf or all foids
They said one gf
Thats not reasonable
Because they believe number of sex is indicator of success
They said so in previous poll about indicator of success
Now wtf does your comment have to do with all that
Oooooo thought you were talking about chad, i just a few mins ago bro, the answer to your question is probably because the voters were low t, cant handle too many bitches, make a poll about which wife you would want and include a pic of a busty dimorphic bitch, or a cutish girl, bet most will choose the latter

Oooooo thought you were talking about chad, i just a few mins ago bro, the answer to your question is probably because the voters were low t, cant handle too many bitches, make a poll about which wife you would want and include a pic of a busty dimorphic bitch, or a cutish girl, bet most will choose the latter
Why dont you do it yourself