Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If NT isn’t the most important, then how can this be true?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
How come are there so many 6’+ tallcels here and every height survey shows manlets are in the minority, half the active posters here are white, and most of the selfies of past/current users here in PMs and on Looksmax are just around LTN to HTN looks?

Also, why haven’t people settled the looks vs height debate already after 1000s on threads of the topic over the years?

Some say they only see tall men, even the ugly ones with women and others say height doesn’t matter and they see average looking 5’4 manlets with women all the time.

Last edited:
most of the 6ft+ people that go on .org and .is are larpers

NTpill is brutal but its only brutal if your truly socially retarded, and any autist, even the most severe of cases of verbal autism can learn how to understand social ques and be more NT, its a matter of if you put in the effort or not

dickpill is real NT is fake

NTpill is brutal but its only brutal if your truly socially retarded, and any autist, even the most severe of cases of verbal autism can learn how to understand social ques and be more NT, its a matter of if you put in the effort or not
"is this true"?

dickpill is real NT is fake
Dickpill is fake NT is real.
If I had a big dick nobody would see it. Everybody notices I'm not NT I was even asked about it by others

How come are there so many 6’+ tallcels here and every height survey shows manlets are in the minority, half the active posters here are white, and most of the selfies of past/current users here in PMs and on Looksmax are just around LTN to HTN looks?

Also, why haven’t people settled the looks vs height debate already after 1000s of threads of the topic over the years?

Some say they only see tall men, even the ugly ones with women and others say height doesn’t matter and they see average looking 5’4 manlets with women all the time.
"actual sub4s are rare and sub3s even rarer?"

"is this true"?
it can take an insurmountable amount of effort but its possible, like for example 90% of autistic adults are unemployed but they can still find a job and work if they are verbal, even illegal immigrants who don't even speak english can get jobs. its just about the effort.

Last edited:

Wrong. There was a video a few months back of some ildlt autistic black kid trying to make conversation with people on omeagle and the NTs where acting like obnoxious retards to him regardless of him doing nothing wrong because they could sense his autism. NT is life.

Im 5 8 and below the Trashhold " Otherwise i would ogre Max and ascend eventually.

Shut up NTfag

NTPILL DOES NOT EXIST

Wrong. There was a video a few months back of some ildlt autistic black kid trying to make conversation with people on omeagle and the NTs where acting like obnoxious retards to him regardless of him doing nothing wrong because they could sense his autism. NT is life.
even illegal immigrants who cant even speak english can get jobs bro... you can do this, just be motivated even when odds are against you

Brown eyes, brown hair (thinning, but hairline is still good), ugly face (problem with facial bones, asymmetry), pale skin, 5'10.
I've been rejected solely due to my looks, I believe.

Last edited:
Brown eyes, brown hair (thinning, but hairline is still good), ugly face (problem with facial bones, asymmetry), pale skin, 5'10.
I've been rejected solely due to my looks, I believe.
Who asked?