Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If normies insult incels and low-tier normies for getting no pussy, how do Chads insult normies and even HTNs?

They probably insult their gfs attractiveness

Go to chad.is

Think it will go something like this "I fuck more women than you do haha you fucking loser" or "I mog you bro look at my chad genetics"

They probably insult their gfs attractiveness
Yeah, probably. It’s one of the worst insults too because normies aren’t gonna throw a punch at Chad, and the normie’s gf will lose respect for him for not defending her honor

Yeah, probably. It’s one of the worst insults too because normies aren’t gonna throw a punch at Chad, and the normie’s gf will lose respect for him for not defending her honor
Fr.

If I can ever drop my inhib low enough I want to do what @Samurai (or at least i think it was him?) did to this guys gf and just stare at her and make her bf look like a bitch for not doing anything to defend her to ruin his relationship

(I would only do this to normies who are bullies tho)

I just want to see a Chad totally destroy a normie brutally. Unironically, Chads have been kinder to me than normies. That's a similar thing to how Stacys are actually nicer to you than your own looksmatch.

Fr.

If I can ever drop my inhib low enough I want to do what @Samurai (or at least i think it was him?) did to this guys gf and just stare at her and make her bf look like a bitch for not doing anything to defend her to ruin his relationship

Yeah, I remember his post about that. I also wouldn’t do it to innocent normies. I’d only do it to ones that wronged me. I’m 6 feet tall, so lots of normies wouldn’t be willing to try to fight me to defend their girl’s honor.

I just want to see a Chad totally destroy a normie brutally. Unironically, Chads have been kinder to me than normies. That's a similar thing to how Stacys are actually nicer to you than your own looksmatch.
Yeah, Chads were actually ok to me during school. I never once was bullied by a Chad. Low tier and mid tier normies bullied me all the time. I’d only want to see a normies get destroyed if he was a bully though. I don’t wish harm on the innocent ones that leave me alone.

Yeah, I remember his post about that. I also wouldn’t do it to innocent normies. I’d only do it to ones that wronged me. I’m 6 feet tall, so lots of normies wouldn’t be willing to try to fight me to defend their girl’s honor.
Yeah.

It will be a way for me to get revenge on the bully normies and make their life worse just like they did mine

Chad doesn't need to insult normies jfl

he can just look at them

Yeah.

It will be a way for me to get revenge on the bully normies and make their life worse just like they did mine
Yep. There used to be this one normie who bullied me in early high school before I went to cyber school due to health issues. At the graduation ceremony that I went to, I was legit around 7 inches taller than this guy. He hadn’t seen me in years and was surprised by my new height. He acted all nice to me and his voice was a bit shaky when he was talking to me. Funny how just a few extra inches of height and a little more weight will make people treat you with more respect

Yep. There used to be this one normie who bullied me in early high school before I went to cyber school due to health issues. At the graduation ceremony that I went to, I was legit around 7 inches taller than this guy. He hadn’t seen me in years and was surprised by my new height. He acted all nice to me and his voice was a bit shaky when he was talking to me. Funny how just a few extra inches of height and a little more weight will make people treat you with more respect
Lmaoo.

I fucking hate bully normies so much

Chad doesn't need to insult normies jfl

he can just look at them
Yeah, I believe this. When your life is that put together, probably nothing fazes you, or at least not another person.

Lmaoo.

I fucking hate bully normies so much
Same bro. Ironically, my worst bully wasn’t even a normie. It was my second grade teacher who was a woman. I hate her more than anyone else in my life. Good news is I’m pretty sure she had a stroke shortly after my class and died a few years later

They say "hi" and revv engines.

Same bro. Ironically, my worst bully wasn’t even a normie. It was my second grade teacher who was a woman. I hate her more than anyone else in my life. Good news is I’m pretty sure she had a stroke shortly after my class and died a few years later
Jfl.

My first grade teacher was an absolute bitch to me.

I honestly think she was just racist (I don't like pulling out the race card but there were a lot of racist niggas in the area I went to school at)

Jfl.

My first grade teacher was an absolute bitch to me.

I honestly think she was just racist (I don't like pulling out the race card but there were a lot of racist niggas in the area I went to school at)
I can easily believe she was racist. Many people are heavily racist.

Chad doesn't need to obsess over people inferior to himself because he isn't insecure and doesn't feel inadequate since he's already successful with relationships and life in general. You care less about what other people do and don't have the time make fun of normies if you're too busy having sex, socializing and enjoying life in general to distract you from such frivolously trivial and meaningless affairs.

Think it will go something like this "I fuck more women than you do haha you fucking loser" or "I mog you bro look at my chad genetics"
unironically how it goes. ive heard some rowdy fucking niggERs in the hallways talking about whose bitch is the baddest :feelskek: they dont really insult you anymore but more who you associate with

Chads insult normies and HTNs over physical strength/intelligence/money

They probably cuck them jfl

*worldstar logo pops up*

Fr.

Yeah that was me