Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If no laws were in place for this situation, what would you do to your oneitis ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
you won't be able to do anything cause women are protected by society anyway

If there were no one but you and her.
in the whole world? will she remember it? cause as much as her claim and tears will suffice to have a group of normie fags at my door with a baseball bat.

in the whole world? will she remember it? cause as much as her claim and tears will suffice to have a group of normie fags at my door with a baseball bat.
you can do anything without consequence

Probably say hello, maybe even ask for a hug.

Nothing, i dont have a oneitis i dont see the point of having one

Don’t have a oneitis but if I did I wouldn’t do anything

you can do anything without consequence
In reality probably nothing. I really hate if people abuse their power, so I also wouldn't abuse mine, it's just not in my personality.

But in my sexual fantasy she definitely would become my sex slave :)

In reality probably nothing. I really hate if people abuse their power, so I also wouldn't abuse mine, it's just not in my personality.

But in my sexual fantasy she definitely would become my sex slave :)

I would go ER to kick natural selection up a few notches (in this hypothetical situation).

Kneecap her and then blast taser and pepper spray on her whore slut vagina that she gives for free to faggot whiteys

Probably tie her up and rape her (in videogame ofc)
No joke I also think she likes having chads do that to her. Which is why I haven't seen/talked to her in 8 years

:feelsEhh: (in vidya ofc)

I don't really have one, but no laws won't make a woman fall in love with me so it doesnt matter theres nothing to do.

Starve her to make her do what I want and be my cute cuddly gf :feelsaww:

If it won't work (or won't give me satisfaction because of being fake) just rape but first remove teeth to avoid it getting bit off and pouring hot water in her hole to sterilize it from chads' sperm

2023 12 30 21 09 01 Window

View: https://youtu.be/hfuEhG3iRBk?t=195

Don't have oneitis but pepper spray her vagina (with consent)

I don't have a oneitis. But hypothetically, let's say that I did: I would tie her up in my basement, pull her teeth out and starve her. I would make her so desperate to cling to life that she would have no choice but to subsist on my cum, I would make her beg for it. I would, quite literally, reduce her to nothing but a cum dumpster (in video game). :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Last edited:
She would need to say or do something to get me angry, for me to do something to her. I want her to do stuff to me. :ahegao:

I’d keep her chained in a dark dungeon like an animal, it’s what she desERves for rejecting me

jfl having a oneitis is cucked

I don't have a oneitis but if I did it would be cuddles all day and she would not have a say in it. 24 hour cuddle session or bust.

I don't have a oneitis but if I did it would be cuddles all day and she would not have a say in it. 24 hour cuddle session or bust.
that's all? lmao wtf