Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If natural selection is justified so is rape and mass killing

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Many malicious actors establish that the elimination of incels from the gene pool is somehow just and deserved.

But if you are pushing the rules of the jungle - a no bars-hold battle royale game, then we also have arms at our disposals.

Just as female animals reject males is natural, so is rape. In fact, female ducks evolved special vagina because male ducks were raping them so much.

Another "special" mean to eliminate competition is killings. With weapons, the difference in combat capabilities of a Chad and incel is significantly reduced; besides, what is stopping an incel from burning down chads tent or stabbing him with a rock at night?

In fact, I would justify, (because autistic males, a significant predictor for inceldom yet invented so many things) the mass slaughtering of the useless masses. I would prefer Nikolas Tesla over Kim Kardashian.

All of these are natural - be ware what you ask for. Remember that you are playing a MULTIPLAYER game.

Pepper spray in the face and finish with a knife

Many malicious actors establish that the elimination of incels from the gene pool is somehow just and deserved.

But if you are pushing the rules of the jungle - a no bars-hold battle royale game, then we also have arms at our disposals.

Just as female animals reject males is natural, so is rape. In fact, female ducks evolved special vagina because male ducks were raping them so much.

Another "special" mean to eliminate competition is killings. With weapons, the difference in combat capabilities of a Chad and incel is significantly reduced; besides, what is stopping an incel from burning down chads tent or stabbing him with a rock at night?

In fact, I would justify, (because autistic males, a significant predictor for inceldom yet invented so many things) the mass slaughtering of the useless masses. I would prefer Nikolas Tesla over Kim Kardashian.

All of these are natural - be ware what you ask for. Remember that you are playing a MULTIPLAYER game.
Honestly.

It's like these "incels don't deserve to have kids" people forgot how humans got so smart in the first place.

(I.e. the less strong cavemen used weapons and traps to kill the strong cavemen and rape their foids).

I recently read some argument on 4chan where a nazi larper was telling a canuck to tolerate his shitty parents because of 'filial piety' and "become a better parent to your kids, then" because no matter what, society has been 'tolerating' his 'loser' existence and all basic things

it was one of those moment where i thought that even concept of 'filial piety' would crumble down for people like us who faced parental abuse and all when this same society crumbles down and it goes 'free for all'

I recently read some argument on 4chan where a nazi larper was telling a canuck to tolerate his shitty parents because of 'filial piety' and "become a better parent to your kids, then" because no matter what, society has been 'tolerating' his 'loser' existence and all basic things

it was one of those moment where i thought that even concept of 'filial piety' would crumble down for people like us who faced parental abuse and all when this same society crumbles down and it goes 'free for all'
What an idiot, being so rigid with your beliefs turns you into a smooth brain

That's the history of our species. Glowies push it in countries of interest to destabalize.