Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If my son is a faggot

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
48418858_2255039594519880_1979621431125737472_n.jpg

Normalization of degeneracy. No matter how hard they try to make faggotry seem natural, it isn't

I would beat the gay out of him ngl

What she really means is "if my son turns out to be sub-8, I'd prefer if he's a faggot so I don't have to worry about living with some creepy incel who might rape me".

i don’t get y people even post this. ok cool go have fun with ur faggot son no one cares

Shut up sara, you virtue signalling cunt.

i don’t get y people even post this. ok cool go have fun with ur faggot son no one cares
They do it to virtue signal it gives them a dopamine rush to post this because they think they are a better person because of it, if she truly didn´t think there was a difference between her son bringing home a boyfriend or a girlfriend then she wouldn´t have said anything she wrote she didn´t want her son to announce it but she literally just announced it herself, fuck that hypocritical cunt only out to feel better for virtue signalling.

more like "Mom I have HIV"

Virtuesignalling cunt

Ded srs I'd disown him

Which IncelQueers user posted this?

why should a boyfriend be any different

Because homosexual relationships are not like heterosexual relationships. I don't care if someone wants to fuck someone of the same sex or trannies or whatever else their fetish is, but let's not pretend that it's equivalent in any way to the pairing that has created every person on this earth and every person before them.