Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If my oneitis liked me

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
She would have replied to my linkedin message, give me her number and i'd be talking to her rn instead of being here. But nope, she hates me, she can get better, safer orbitters on top of getting dicked by chad.

Why does she hate you? What did you tell her?

trying to pick foids on LinkedIn :feelsEhh: Its truly over for you.:smonk:

Relatable. I don't think anything is harder than losing someone you care about because they're repulsed by your sexual feelings. In the end it's better you stay away no matter how much you miss her. I'm grappling with the same feelings but I feel better that she avoids me now. It's bittersweet and I wish I didn't feel that way either. It brought out her true colors though and she isn't really worth being friends with in retrospect. Just my experience on the matter.

LinkedIn was developed for networking, not dating. So it's not surprising.
im an SF soldier so i can do whatever the fuck i want. i'll date using linkedin and get a job through tinder

. In the end it's better you stay away no matter how much you miss her.
i dont have to stay away. she does all the work for me

. It brought out her true colors though and she isn't really worth being friends with in retrospect.
nah its worth it in my case but impossible. no sexual feelings=no contact sadly