Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting if my mom dies its "my fault" apparently

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
so my mom is drunk as shit rn and before i could realize it i asked her if she could go pick up her friend who i like hanging out with, then after talking to her some at dinner i began to realize she was drunk. when i asked about it she denied it at first but when she started making it a huge deal and getting emotional about it thats when i knew for sure. later on she gave up her act and admitted she was drunk. so when she said she was going to go pick him up i told her no she can die or get pulled over. she then started to blame me for if any of this happens because "i wanted her to go pick him up". i kept telling her over and over i only told her that because thats before i realized she was fucking intoxicated and that i dont want her to pick him up anymore if shes drunk. she said no i wanted this and went to her car. i walked outside with her and she even told me to get in with her (fucking irresponsible bitch letting your kid drunk drive with you) and i refused. and now shes left to go pick him up drunk and if she does get in an accident and die, her last words to me were her blaming me for her drunk driving even though i tried to stop her

Last edited:
For now you must go offgrid ASAP. People are going to be suspicious out of you. Gather enough supplies for a month AT LEAST.
bruh im 15 why would they be suspicious of me

wow that's rough.
abandon your neglectful family and start a new in an apartment room

Oh you think they won't? Normies will make up causes if they don't have one. Flee immediately. Go to supermarket to buy stuff, use the food and water with discretion. Recommended a water filter to prevent getting sick. You can do for a few months because the weather permits of not getting too cold.
you sound like a schizo bro if my mom dies in a car crash how would that be suspicious? normies are gonna think i sabotaged her car or some shit? wdym

You're still an kid, she's an adult. Whatever she does or doesn't its solely her responsibility and fault. Don't let guilt tripping getting to you.

You're still an kid, she's an adult. Whatever she does or doesn't its solely her responsibility and fault. Don't let guilt tripping getting to you.
i know im not in the wrong here because i tried to stop her but the fact she had the audacity to blame me for it when it was her own drunken choice really makes me pissed the fuck off. and kinda worried cus shes still on the road as we speak. im keeping my hopes as high as possible tho because her friend is only like 10 minutes from us so hopefully my mom can handle about 20 mins on the road drunk...

i know im not in the wrong here because i tried to stop her but the fact she had the audacity to blame me for it when it was her own drunken choice really makes me pissed the fuck off. and kinda worried cus shes still on the road as we speak. im keeping my hopes as high as possible tho because her friend is only like 10 minutes from us so hopefully my mom can handle about 20 mins on the road drunk...
Don't worry, nothing will happen. People like to be over dramatic.

Don't worry, nothing will happen. People like to be over dramatic.
im gonna try to get an apology out of her in the morning when shes sober

im gonna try to get an apology out of her in the morning when shes sober
nvm she is home now and is gaslighting me to think she never told me to drive with her and she is saying that she told me multiple times she was drunk and that i told her to pick him up still

nvm she is home now and is gaslighting me to think she never told me to drive with her and she is saying that she told me multiple times she was drunk and that i told her to pick him up still
She needs a nice Egyptian man like myself to cheer her up

so my mom is drunk as shit rn and before i could realize it i asked her if she could go pick up her friend who i like hanging out with, then after talking to her some at dinner i began to realize she was drunk. when i asked about it she denied it at first but when she started making it a huge deal and getting emotional about it thats when i knew for sure. later on she gave up her act and admitted she was drunk. so when she said she was going to go pick him up i told her no she can die or get pulled over. she then started to blame me for if any of this happens because "i wanted her to go pick him up". i kept telling her over and over i only told her that because thats before i realized she was fucking intoxicated and that i dont want her to pick him up anymore if shes drunk. she said no i wanted this and went to her car. i walked outside with her and she even told me to get in with her (fucking irresponsible bitch letting your kid drunk drive with you) and i refused. and now shes left to go pick him up drunk and if she does get in an accident and die, her last words to me were her blaming me for her drunk driving even though i tried to stop her
Gives me flashbacks, my mom is an alcoholic as well

i asked her if she could go pick up her friend who i like hanging out with
admitted she was drunk
when she said she was going to go pick him up i told her no she can die or get pulled over
she then started to blame me for if any of this happens because "i wanted her to go pick him up".
i kept telling her over and over i only told her that because thats before i realized she was fucking intoxicated and that i dont want her to pick him up anymore if shes drunk
she said no i wanted this and went to her car
i walked outside with her and she even told me to get in with her (fucking irresponsible bitch letting your kid drunk drive with you) and i refused
and now shes left to go pick him up drunk
if she does get in an accident and die, her last words to me were her blaming me for her drunk driving
even though i tried to stop her
A lot of bad moms have attitudes like this, drinker or not.
I wish I could just blame the alcohol abuse but I've seen it a lot in non-drinkers too.
Booze prob makes it worse but many are prone to this or conditioned to such immaturity.

SHE CAN'T DRIVE DRUNK!!! SHE MIGHT BE PREGNANT WITH OUR BABY!!!!!