Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel if my mom didnt marry my father i'd be chad

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
my dad isnt even close to being looksmatched with my mom if she married a chad I'd be a chad now

But I thought you said you would be a Chad if you didn't go on steroids. :feelswhere:

How would you rate your dad, though? :feelsjuice:

my father when he was younger 6/10 and my mother 8/10
You know, all this information you're giving is really making me doubt you're as much of a truecel as you say... :feelsUgh:

It'd be interesting to see what you'll look like once you taper off the steroids. :feelswhere:

You know, all this information you're giving is really making me doubt you're as much of a truecel as you say... :feelsUgh:

It'd be interesting to see what you'll look like once you taper off the steroids. :feelswhere:
i wonder how i'd look like too, my face undergone alot of changes during my 1 year on it, im not sure how my facial bones changed because I have alot of water retention and fat on my face so I cant tell but I think I wont be bad looking once I come off. one thing for sure is I wont look like how I started, that was a long time ago, even puberty have changed my face a bit by now

i wonder how i'd look like too, my face undergone alot of changes during my 1 year on it, im not sure how my facial bones changed because I have alot of water retention and fat on my face so I cant tell but I think I wont be bad looking once I come off. one thing for sure is I wont look like how I started, that was a long time ago, even puberty have changed my face a bit by now
You’d look like a normie most likely

Resonates, my mother is quite decent looking for an asian woman, but my dad was 2/10 ricecel gigasubhuman.

no you wont, you would be wageslaving and being a simp.