Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if muslims attack people is it justified to attack muslims?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Lets say some refugees attack people with a knife and stab police or use bombs or trucks to kill people.

Lets say muslims rape women and attack young children.

is it wrong to attack a muslim when somebody sees 1 or 2 at night , then launch a brutal attack?

Is it okay to rape their daughters?

this is not a call to attack but a debate

@Blackpill Monk thots? :feelskek:

Migrants don’t bring women, they’re all men.

Not in Germany right? There are Arab families there mostly, I think?
Not sure. I know there are Turks larping as Arab there though (st hamudi)

Theres also female migrants but most migrants are men like 85%

I'm still waiting for the day one of these terrorist attacks actually targets a CIA/Mossad installation

European Muslims and white-passing MENA/Caucasus Muslims are fine, brown Muslims and especially South Asian and Sub-Saharan African Muslims should be attacked (in Devil May Cry)

I doubt it’d be the muslims that commit crime and they would only use it as an excuse to commit more crime

I doubt it’d be the muslims that commit crime and they would only use it as an excuse to commit more crime
yeah well trash muslims are giving everybody else a bad name. But the trash muslims ae another level of animal , real fucking pests to society worse than slums in Brazil, USA etc.

I get your point that there are muslims who are normal human beings and civilised and hardworking decent but the trash muslims are a whole new level of trash for real

yeah well trash muslims are giving everybody else a bad name. But the trash muslims ae another level of animal , real fucking pests to society worse than slums in Brazil, USA etc.

I get your point that there are muslims who are normal human beings and civilised and hardworking decent but the trash muslims are a whole new level of trash for real
:feelsthink: Cross the river and get the oil money.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/85d49023REE?si=rs60XNP8LyEdjtvo

ROYAL

No. Attacking random people who belong to group x because select members of group x attacked random people from group ~x is not justified. You don't attack randos because some people attacked other randos.

This is extremely low IQ.

I'd say go for it if Muslims harmed you or someone you know directly in the past. Otherwise, why bother? The West reaps what it sows.

Yes, smash the windows of their houses and crack the windshields of their cars if you don't want to get into a fight.

Yes, smash the windows of their houses and crack the windshields of their cars if you don't want to get into a fight.
lol, scratch their cars paintwork in video game because thats illegal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back