Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If more women did psychedelics..

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
About 17 years ago I knew this dready hippy chick, a solid 8/10, smoked ganja most of the day and would always be seeking out acid, shrooms or whatever psychedelics were around.

Sounds like normie gutter trash right? Probably a slutty roastie right? Yes she was a slut but the only type of men she slept with were all incel types, rice, curries, manlets, man whales and aspies. She wouldn’t just fuck them but tried to have relationships with them, that is until of course she found another type of incel type to fuck, so yeah slutty but she made a lot of “incel” types quite happy for awhile, I quote incel because I can’t be sure if they all were incel but they definitely had the look.

She explained she doesn’t like the strong, tall chad types because she thought there were all too shallow and haven’t tripped enough to realize ITS ALL ON WHATS IN THE INSIDE THAT COUNTS. She fucking said that, an 8/10 foid, being serious with her words.

Maybe I’m just rambling over nothing but I’ve never seen anything like this before, all because she tripped a lot and did tarot. So maybe if more women were actually tuned in, they’d start acutally having reasonable, rational thoughts on sex and dating.

Higher level of consciousness.

Their brains are so different from ours that it's uncertain how psychadelics affect them.
And foids tend to do a lot more magical thinking, so psychadelics may even cause them to become more delusional and retarded.
Tarot is a very retarded concept that clear, reasonable and rational thinking would lead you away from, not towards, for example.
But maybe drugs do make foids into more "general" nymphomaniacs instead of chad-specific.
A lot of hippie foids who did a lot of drugs fucked ugly men (I think), and doing drugs will also lead foids to exchange sex for drugs, another possible way for incels to get sex with her.

Delete Thread...

Their brains are so different from ours that it's uncertain how psychadelics affect them.
And foids tend to do a lot more magical thinking, so psychadelics may even cause them to become more delusional and retarded.
Tarot is a very retarded concept that clear, reasonable and rational thinking would lead you away from, not towards, for example.
But maybe drugs do make foids into more "general" nymphomaniacs instead of chad-specific.
A lot of hippie foids who did a lot of drugs fucked ugly men (I think), and doing drugs will also lead foids to exchange sex for drugs, another possible way for incels to get sex with her.
High IQ on the left brain and right brain theory. Women are way more vulerable to the LHP and its vices, just like men are to the masculine ones.
What OP described is what I seek out, of course not the nutjob high in the sky Bristol raver slut but some hippie whore that I can shape with my masculine traits.

JUNKIE ROMANCE IS THE WAY TO ASCENTION!
Tumblr mz2chbjPO31t0vsvho1 640

Tfw no psychonaut gf

How old were you at that time? Maybe you could have tried with her jfl

Tfw no psychonaut gf
I was about to tag you in this thread man. We need a drugcel Discord server ngl.

Today I started to talk about balding/coping in a cannabis grower group and some other baldcel showed me this haircut JFL:

Even the ugliest most deformed supercel can ascend if he provides a junky girl with a constant supply of drugs.
The foid will eventually go insane though and those are the homeless ones you see wandering around offering to spread their legs for a cheeseburger or heroin

I was about to tag you in this thread man. We need a drugcel Discord server ngl.

Today I started to talk about balding/coping in a cannabis grower group and some other baldcel showed me this haircut JFL:
View attachment 381482
That's fucking brutal :feelsbadman:
I think I've seen this dude before

Moral of the story, foids have to literally be on drugs to fuck anything sub-8.

Translation?

EDIT: (I did some google translating)
Chad said:
du kan inte fa mig! for att fa mig maste du se ut som henne

you can not get me! to get me you have to look like her
Ugly Bitches said:
orättvist

unfair
Stacey said:
ni blir tvungna att halla tillgodo med varandra

you will have to come to terms with each other
Incels said:
men ve vill ha sana som dig

but woe to you!

Last edited:
Cope. Tons of foids do psychedelics but end up having amazing mind blowing constant sex with Chads. Like imagine plowing a fine foid on something like LSD better yet 2CB. Even potent weed.

There most definitely is no God.

we're lacking some blackpilled scientists to discover drugs who act like this, and some based men in government agencies to put these substances in tap water or something

Cope. Tons of foids do psychedelics but end up having amazing mind blowing constant sex with Chads. Like imagine plowing a fine foid on something like LSD better yet 2CB. Even potent weed.

brutal chemsexpill right here while uppercels keep edging for 36 hours on amphetamines

@Amphetaminecel

cope, they don't fuck 3/10 facecels. Recessed chin would cause them a bad trip

How old were you at that time? Maybe you could have tried with her jfl
I was 18 and she wasn’t into needles and knew I was but still saw me as a “good soul”

Last edited:
Did you fuck her?

You’re more than likely right, this was all in 2003 before the toxic revolution started
Did you fuck her?
Like I said above she thought I was too dirty for being an IV junky at the time

Last edited: