Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If MoistCritical (Penguinz0) was an incel

Incel means somebody that doesn't like women and treats them like objects.
What happened to "Involuntarily Celibate" jfl.

he was but he statusmaxxed to ascension

What a cringe fag

he is a 5'6 manlet ltn that was expected

meanwhile chad fucks women like cum rags

Warning points
20 (Expires Mar 21, 2024)

Dnw, I don’t want to hear this soyfag speak ever again, but to answer your title.

“If moistcritikal was an incel” is not a good question. The more appropriate question is “If moistcritikal wasn’t rich and famous” to which the answer is “he would be an incel.
Wait a second, that’s another soyfag pretending to be him I almost didn’t notice.

Dnw, I don’t want to hear this soyfag speak ever again, but to answer your title.

“If moistcritikal was an incel” is not a good question. The more appropriate question is “If moistcritikal wasn’t rich and famous” to which the answer is “he would be an incel.
I agree

Guaranteed Moistcritical and this guy Came from the same guys ballsack :feelsokman:

But his mom drank a lil with this one

He's a manlet who statusmaxxed

He would be an incel if he wasn't statusmaxxed. He's a turbomanlet.

The only reason he has and has had gfs, is because he is wealthy and famous due to YouTube. And even then it took him forever to get where he is. He's been on the platform for years and was a relatively irrelevant guy who had very little in terms of views, subscribers, or monetary support for over like 10 years. Then a couple of years ago he blew up due to the YouTube meta changing to promote more drama, and all the normies found him and that made him popular and rich.

never realized how fucking ugly this guy is lmfao
no wonder all his videos are filmed from same angle, lighting and location
he knows hes anglefrauding and shit

also complete misrepresentation of the blackpill as usual
i dont objective women.
I objectify everyone :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice:
That's not him in the video though, it's a lookalike