Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If mentalcels aren't real

• Thread starter Deleted member 10531
  • Start date
Deleted member 10531

Deleted member 10531

incelecni
-
I have heard many people claim that mentalcels are not true incels, and inorder to be a truecel you have to be ugly, but wouldn't that mean that ER is a fakecel, due to the fact that he was pretty good looking?

Also, how exactly are they not real. Do you think that a 6-7/10 aspie who can't hold eye contact, has a very submissive body language and can only talk about the future of the animal kingdom after a nuclear winter? Or a schizophrenic who is so paranoid about everyone and everything that he can not form relationships of any shorts.

Yes, orb had SEVERE ASPERGERS and slayed.
Girls like autistic Chad's too.
They like all types of chad

San Salvador what are you doing here, did you take my advice and fuckoff?
Skinmaxx + leanmaxx

I would agree they like all types of chads but mentalcel =\= Chad with mental disorder.
You can be a 4-6/10 with mental disorders that would make you a lot less desirable

But Chad isn't just good looking, Chad is also low-inhib and socially dominant with high social intelligence and atleast some amount of charisma, the polar opposite of an aspergers.

Also, orb is extremely good looking and most incels who identify as mentalcels are not neraly that good looking. There are many ugly-ish guys with women, due to high charisma and masculine behavior, but that doesn't mean lookscels aren't real. Why would the same apply to mentalcels.

San Salvador what are you doing here, did you take my advice and fuckoff?
Skinmaxx + leanmaxx
Fucking Hell, I'm at work right now and I've been sweating like an animal. This is also my third week of stronglifts 5x5, and I cycle 33 km every other day. What am I supposed to do with my skin?

I would agree they like all types of chads but mentalcel =\= Chad with mental disorder.
You can be a 4-6/10 with mental disorders that would make you a lot less desirable
Yes, but most mentalcels here are copecels.
They don't have anything near what some people have just copecel volcel fagcels
Fucking Hell, I'm at work right now and I've been sweating like an animal. This is also my third week of stronglifts 5x5, and I cycle 33 km every other day. What am I supposed to do with my skin?
33km not sure if LARP but whatever
https://www.mensjournal.com/style/ultimate-skincare-regimen/evening-night-cream/
Also use accutane for acne + eat fruits and veggies for skin glow
But Chad isn't just good looking, Chad is also low-inhib and socially dominant with high social intelligence and atleast some amount of charisma, the polar opposite of an aspergers.

Also, orb is extremely good looking and most incels who identify as mentalcels are not neraly that good looking. There are many ugly-ish guys with women, due to high charisma and masculine behavior, but that doesn't mean lookscels aren't real. Why would the same apply to mentalcels.
The fact that you blame personality means you are a bluepill do volcel LARP.
Mentalcels are EXTREMELY RARE. Do you get the urge to murder the foid when you like her?
If you don't have similar mental disorders then go to r9k

Last edited:
ER was low tier normie facially and a hapa framecel manlet. why do people keep spouting the "ER was good looking" meme?

If a girl finds you attractive, she won't care about your social awkwardness. Simple as that

ER was low tier normie facially and a hapa framecel manlet. why do people keep spouting the "ER was good looking" meme?
Everyone here 4+ is called Chad. Nobody here can rate

Op, good luck convincing these fucktards that normie looking but socially awkward men can be incels. All these retards will parrot is "but muh 9/10 can be awkward and still slay!" totally disregarding the "normie looking" part

I have heard many people claim that mentalcels are not true incels, and inorder to be a truecel you have to be ugly, but wouldn't that mean that ER is a fakecel, due to the fact that he was pretty good looking?

Also, how exactly are they not real. Do you think that a 6-7/10 aspie who can't hold eye contact, has a very submissive body language and can only talk about the future of the animal kingdom after a nuclear winter? Or a schizophrenic who is so paranoid about everyone and everything that he can not form relationships of any shorts.
I will give my opinion on this topic because it's annoying af, im a mentalcel thats a 4 or 5 out of 10 in the looks department.

People who are 7-10 on the looks scale can compensate with their looks even when they are socially retarded. It will be seen as cute, quirky personality or funny.

The problem is average people (4-6/10). If you are socially retarded, have no friends or social circles it's a death sentence. You may look normie like but without social proof you are lost.

All the people who are uglier are already doomed no matter what.

Last edited:
Op, good luck convincing these fucktards that normie looking but socially awkward men can be incels. All these retards will parrot is "but muh 9/10 can be awkward and still slay!" totally disregarding the "normie looking" part
Strong high q post for a new guy. You can't change their mind on that. I already tried. Apparently if you are normal looking mentalcel you are fakecel.

Strong high q post for a new guy.

Thanks but i regged already in november right after the battle of r/incels.

Yeah im not very active tho precisely coz mentalcels arent welcome here

This tbh, Chad can get away with being a neurotic lunatic, just like he can get away with basically anything else, doesn't mean that it's not ovER for autistic normies.

Thanks but i regged already in november right after the battle of r/incels.

Yeah im not very active tho precisely coz mentalcels arent welcome here
Oh Sorry Novcel. I was on mobile earlier and on mobile it doesn't say join dates unless you click on the username. I assumed you were new because of your low post count and the influx of new members this month.

Elliot Rodger was pretty fucking ugly then you add in that he is a manlet, ethnic, and dickcel?

It never began for him.

All incels become mentalcels after a while. That's just one of the things being an incel does to you: makes you mental.

Chad can be anything murderer,rapist,autist and foids will still get wet for him,
but I do think if you aren't atleast below 3/10 but is a mentalcel then it even raises your over level

He was a 5'7 manlet. If he was 5 inches taller he probably would have been alright. Well, no, he wouldn't actually, since his dick was only 4 inches. It was over for him.

pretty good looking
Is that a joke?
90ea1e3a2a165cd08e671f7235e7654374f73573v2_hq.jpg

There's 3 main different types of Incels, Mentalcels, Locationalcels, Abominationcels.

I'd say most are in the first two categories, but each of these 3 scenarios can lead to a drastically different way of viewing the world. Mentalcels have a distorted view of the world because of a mental condition, Locationcels are incels because of where they live, and this can cause a distorted view where they think women everywhere are bad because women where they live are bad and they're an Incel where they live specifically, or redpill them on better parts of the world, and Abominationcels are the real truecels who even in a good sexual market it would be extremely hard if not impossible to get a girlfriend/wife, but in my experience most Abominationcels are usually mentalcels aswell.