Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If men weren't so pathetic this wouldn't be a problem

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
If """""""""men""""""" (I use that term as loosely as possible, they aren't men they're women with raisin dicks) stopped giving women thousands of dollars for no reason, if they stopped treating them like gods, if they stopped backstabbing each other for 1/1000 landwhale pussy, if they all just got TOGETHER and said enough is enough then women's "rights" (to be whores sucking chads dick and letting every other male rot) could be reversed in about 35 seconds and every male could get a wife again at the very least.

Yet they choose to be pathetic, spineless cowards.

Seriously hope the faggots who allowed this to happen are burning in hell right now for subjecting their successors to this.

Fuck cucks and simps

I can't help the size of my dick! :feels:

absolutely based, if all men unite those hopeless whores stand no chance, but ofc the media has to brainwash these idiots into thinking women are actually decent human beings.

Cucks and simps deserve cruel and unusual punishment

Solid logic. It's frustrating that so many men (even some incels here if given an opportunity) will abandon reason to worship a female as soon as they believe that there is a chance of sex.

Yep, it's sad AF to see the most powerful organisms in the universe being subjugated by their females.

I'll write this again : it's like watching a mahout mistreating his elephant. You know the animal could squash the human in a second but it just won't.

When will men wake up ?

Last edited:
Solid logic. It's frustrating that so many men (even some incels here if given an opportunity) will abandon reason to worship a female as soon as they believe that there is a chance of sex.
Look at fags like brendio for proof.

This entire forum would backstab one another the second a whore shows fake interest

Onlysimps is the final nail in the coffin, there's no going back now, we're headed for a collapse at full speed, this shit isnt sustainable

Look at fags like brendio for proof.

This entire forum would backstab one another the second a whore shows fake interest
I'd like to think that I wouldn't throw away logic for a hole, but based on what others here have done I don't know if we can even trust ourselves in that respect.

I'd like to think that I wouldn't throw away logic for a hole, but based on what others here have done I don't know if we can even trust ourselves in that respect.
Wouldn't be surprised if whores try to message the mods or owner trying to pull the teehee I have a gaping hole card trying to get info from them

the state of man nowadays is incredibly pathetic

cucked men are more to blame then women, as much as i hate to admit it

Yep, we could all share women evenly then, instead of this George of the jungle shit.....

They truly are pathetic

If """""""""men""""""" (I use that term as loosely as possible, they aren't men they're women with raisin dicks) stopped giving women thousands of dollars for no reason, if they stopped treating them like gods, if they stopped backstabbing each other for 1/1000 landwhale pussy, if they all just got TOGETHER and said enough is enough then women's "rights" (to be whores sucking chads dick and letting every other male rot) could be reversed in about 35 seconds and every male could get a wife again at the very least.

Seriously hope the faggots who allowed this to happen are burning in hell right now for subjecting their successors to this.

every man who does this is an enemy and is lower than dog shit

sadly that's 99.99999999^99999% of men

Based post deserves to be put in a frame on a wall

Remove simps and women's rights and you have heaven on earth

The simp creates the foid, if we can end cuckery the foid empire will crumble

Cucks and simps should not be viewed as humans.

Simps are the main enemy of incels no matter what way you look at it. Don't get me wrong, foids are pieces of shit and should be treated as such, but simps are the reason that foids are able to make our lives miserable to begin with.