Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "If men stop contributing to society then women are just going to amass wealth and power."

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-

I'm fucking dying:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But seriously this has to be ironic, right? I mean how can someone genuinely believe this, foid or not? I've said before that I wouldn't attempt to debate IT, but that won't stop me from mocking them.

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

STOP FARTING
STOP BREATHING

I'm fucking dying:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But seriously this has to be ironic, right? I mean how can someone genuinely believe this, foid or not? I've said before that I wouldn't attempt to debate IT, but that won't stop me from mocking them.

Foids have demonstrated time and time again that they do not suffice for physical work men do every day, I dont think automation will help them either, at best just cause a few hands to be chopped off

Men are keeping the lights on and infrastructure running smoothly JFL.
Absolutely delusional. All this stuff around you works because of men that are attached to the system.

So all the foids who takeover cleaning toilets, building structures, working in factories etc are going to get wealthy and powerful? JFL

I've never seen a woman "fixing" something that wasn't a dress or her hair.

So all the foids who takeover cleaning toilets, building structures, working in factories etc are going to get wealthy and powerful? JFL
When women talk about men they always mean the top men, regardless of what the context is.

Talk about dating? They mean chads.

Talk about wealth? They mean CEOs, stemcels, athletes, celebrities.

Women consstantly forget that 80+% of men exist. It's practically a mental illness at this point.

i don’t get their thinking with debating us? boredom? a genuine desire to change our thinking? anger? why do they care what we say here?

It's similar how often women think that in any post-apocalyptic scenario they would transform themselves into a strong, independent, action heroine and rule the wastes, while in reality they would just prostitute themselves in exchange for food and protection, which happened every single time law and order broke down.

It's similar how often women think that in any post-apocalyptic scenario they would transform themselves into a strong, independent, action heroine and rule the wastes, while in reality they would just prostitute themselves in exchange for food and protection, which happened every single time law and order broke down.
Either that or they would be a rape slave.

I like how climate change is now the default excuse for why we can't do any long term projections. Reminds me of Christian end of times bullshit.

I disagree with OP however. Men aren't just going to leave society. There needs to be a competitor to modern society in order for the transformation to be sudden instead of a slow decline. Humans are more likely to stay with what we know versus what we don't unless there is a strong reason to. An example would be Russia opening up some land in Siberia for a male only city or society and then encouraging men to move there. Only when men begin leaving en masse to go to an alternative competitor society do things change. The tax base and economic base needs to contract before action is taken.

They believe that women are equal in ability to men and so if men drops out it would give women more room to grow.

Men are keeping the lights on and infrastructure running smoothly JFL.
Absolutely delusional. All this stuff around you works because of men that are attached to the system.

“We’re all going to die because of something that isn’t happening”

I'm fucking sick of retarded foids repeating UN propaganda like the fucking tools they are. People need to learn that this is not the first time that the earth's global temperature has changed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Period
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Warm_Period
I like how climate change is now the default excuse for why we can't do any long term projections. Reminds me of Christian end of times bullshit.
Yeah, people in Europe thought the world was going to end when the plague arrived. And a similar sentiment existed during the cold war, even then there were women who refused to have children out of fear that their offspring would have to suffer the consequences of a nuke.

The only thing these sñuts amass is sperm in their brain. They are incapable of buiding society

Foids can be as self-destructive as men,once they gain too much power society will implode into pieces.It's going to be entertaining as fuck to watch.