Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If men didn't find women attractive AND weren't taught women are wonderful, none of them would even speak with them

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I don't even value personality, interests or hobbies in a relationship. All girls are the same. They all only like instagram and shopping. When i meet guys, some are those macho chad tough guys who like sports and bars. Some are into Nintendo and retarded shit. Some are into weird music. And some are into nothing and are boring. But girls? all of them are instagram-obsessed faggots who shop and travel and hang out with clones of themselves. They all copy each other's dating preferences: they all want macho guys and nobody else.

There's nothing interesting about women other than their looks. They're all really boring and nothing fun to talk to. None of them are funny. There's nothing fun or exciting about them. I literally cannot fathom how a guy could ever enjoy talking to a woman. The idea of actually spending time with those creatures, smiling with them and talking with them makes my skin crawl. If i was in a relationship with them, I would literally fake a plastic smile and pretend to enjoy my time with them, and i'll cheat on them all the time because i don't wanna commit to and be faithful to a human. Imagine being with a human in general. I mean, through a gay guy's perspective (i'm not gay so don't ban me mods) at least guys are fun to talk to, but not to the degree where i would commit to them if i was gay (which i'm not so don't ban me). Women are just boring as shit. They are unpredictable, and there's nothing interesting about them. Most guys don't enjoy talking to them genuinely. they just see them, get a boner and they suddenly talk to them. Change her appearance and he won't even consider even acknowledging her existence. Women do the same thing. They probably don't enjoy talking to men. They just see a chad, get a moist cunt, and then they begin talking to him.

Possibly in the future non-Chads will never know non-relative women.

Like in Singapore they said 89% of 27 year old men were single for the whole of last year.

I LMAO at every @Edmund_Kemper post. He's intelligent and creates interesting threads, but his writing-style and way of getting his points across are the best part.

I LMAO at every @Edmund_Kemper post. He's intelligent and creates interesting threads, but his writing-style and way of getting his points across are the best part.
elaborate
True, they’re very boring and all talk about the same stuff. I observe how they speak and what they talk about, it’s never interesting. It’s always some mainstream faggot shit, Twitter, TikTok, Netflix, Instagram, Snapchat and more. Their appearance is all the same as well, jeans, white AF1s, and some sweater with “Los Angeles” or “Colorado” written on it:feelskek:. And every time they talk, they’re always giggling randomly, it’s like they can’t have serious thoughts and act like children:feelshmm:
and they gossip too much @ThoughtfulCel

Well, would you hang out with your mom if she wasn't your mom?

Other types of bonds are possible at the emotional level beyond shared interests, like the relationship with your parents. There are deep primitive forces at work that makes you see the person differently. I'm guessing.

Well, would you hang out with your mom if she wasn't your mom?

Other types of bonds are possible at the emotional level beyond shared interests, like the relationship with your parents. There are deep primitive forces at work that makes you see the person differently. I'm guessing.
my mom's a cunt.

elaborate
The way you write about things. It's certainly not easily understandable from the writer's perspective, but from someone who reads and enjoys your posts I can say there's always some comical value in it that nobody else on this forum can imitate.

It's like:
I mean, through a gay guy's perspective (i'm not gay so don't ban me mods) at least guys are fun to talk to, but not to the degree where i would commit to them if i was gay (which i'm not so don't ban me).
The way you explained yourself two times so the mods won't ban you for being gay (which you're not) is funny. I don't know.

All girls are the same. They all only like instagram and shopping.
You're always straightforward. You don't sugarcoat your feelings. I like that too.

I would literally fake a plastic smile and pretend to enjoy my time with them, and i'll cheat on them all the time because i don't wanna commit to and be faithful to a human. Imagine being with a human in general.
That shit is funny too. I don't know. Maybe I'm retarded. Keep it up anyways.

Women love to spread garbage and start shit. It's in their genetic makeup.
Yep I see so many girls in college gossiping way more than college guys and even HS girls

Yep I see so many girls in college gossiping way more than college guys and even HS girls
Foids shouldve never gotten internet access, so that we wouldnt have to deal with gossip now

cope, u only think this way because you have never talked 2 a woman

you cannot phatom how great normies feel when a woman laughs at their joke
even the most based of incels becomes a simp once a girl pays then any attention
Normies only enjoy talking to women they think are hot

his avi makes it even funnier tbh

They gossip alot, biologically they should be more fun to talk to because they have more developed verbal communications than men and talk 3 times more.

yeah hes awesome, just like the original..

What’s some of your favorite threads of mine?

What’s some of your favorite threads of mine?
The high IQ ones, such as:

I've heard it said that if it wasn't for the hole between their legs, there'd be a price on their heads. If it ever got to the point where half of all men were incel, can you just imagine what gender relations would be like? The only reason you never see women "going ER" is because people listen to them and they aren't challenged much. If half of all men were incels, feminists WOULD start getting violent. You just watch. Once the number of leftover males gets high enough, feminists WILL start murdering people! They're every bit as unhinged as ER was. The only reason none of them have gone shE-R yet is society has kept them placated and bowed to their every demand.

The high IQ ones, such as:

I read a lot of research papers in my free time.

I read a lot of research papers in my free time.
I do the same time. It makes me cope with my negative thoughts. I also have a genuine interest in understanding the mechanisms behind human nature and behavior, which is why I read those papers. Nice to know you're into it as well.

I do the same time. It makes me cope with my negative thoughts. I also have a genuine interest in understanding the mechanisms behind human nature and behavior, which is why I read those papers. Nice to know you're into it as well.
Yep and then I realized how primitive and sociopathic humans are

Men wouldnt even try to deal with women if they didnt have something between their legs.

If you think about it, foids only aim to take & take, they are emotional, unstable, are ready to move on to a next better man, they dont give a single fuck about the oppisite gender's problems struggles.

Men wouldnt even try to deal with women if they didnt have something between their legs.

If you think about it, foids only aim to take & take, they are emotional, unstable, are ready to move on to a next better man, they dont give a single fuck about the oppisite gender's problems struggles.
High IQ

I just hate how these hoes try to like lord over us to cuck us. Like bitch you say you don’t want me, whatever, but that means I have no loyalty nor even you as a person so go fuck your self. I wonder if back on the stone days if women tried these displays on guys, if the men would have reacted with the stones :feelsdevil:

would-be indeed marvelous for the species to go extinct.

foids are bitch, their only place is on the cock

Absolutely true, i don't want to have anything to do with a woman i don't find attractive

I never talk to them anyway.
I just hate how these hoes try to like lord over us to cuck us. Like bitch you say you don’t want me, whatever, but that means I have no loyalty nor even you as a person so go fuck your self. I wonder if back on the stone days if women tried these displays on guys, if the men would have reacted with the stones :feelsdevil:
Based hominids shooing t*ilets away. I’d be that hermit.

Historically I put values, interests, hobbies just as high if not higher than physical appearance. Actually, once a female breaks the 4/10 threshold in physical attractiveness, then values, interests, and hobbies are all that really matters at that point.

Problem is, females showed they are femoids. Fucking useless creatures that only exist as parasites. So yes, this thread is accurate. They manage to be both boring AND unpredictable. It's quite a feat. They are inferior to males in everything other than SMV.

I've heard it said that if it wasn't for the hole between their legs, there'd be a price on their heads. If it ever got to the point where half of all men were incel, can you just imagine what gender relations would be like? The only reason you never see women "going ER" is because people listen to them and they aren't challenged much. If half of all men were incels, feminists WOULD start getting violent. You just watch. Once the number of leftover males gets high enough, feminists WILL start murdering people! They're every bit as unhinged as ER was. The only reason none of them have gone shE-R yet is society has kept them placated and bowed to their every demand.

Based. That gives us the perfect excuse to end feminism for good.

Last edited: