Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If Men Can't Be Protectors & Providers, They'll Be Destroyers & Deprivers

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I find it weird how society doesn't understand this, men have a dual role, both very important

One role is for stabilizing an already existing status quo and the other is the "revolutionary" role that destabilizes the status quo when change is necessary, its all cause and effect

Men take on the "stabilizer role" when a reasonable social contract is in place and being adhered to

Men take on the "destabilizer role" when the social contract is no longer reasonable or no longer being adhered to

Its basically an "amoebic response" as similar changes and actions take place among the male collective without men having to communicate, its like a hive mind in a sense, since "male goals" are similar and usually aligned, the "male response" will reflect this and also be similar

This is why its not confusing (to the black pilled) that male violence, suicide, etc has increased in these times, its pretty much an expected response, and it won't stop, it will only get worse, most all men are pretty much gone into "fuck society" mode, and the masses of men that aren't are being kept in line via propaganda and false hope (indoctrination), it won't last though, men are catching on

Feminism has destroyed the role of the "stabilizer" (protector & provider) by making it no longer a viable path, which is why it confuses me why people are always saying:

"Where are all these mass shooters coming from"
"Why is crime on the rise"
"Why are so many men committing suicide"
Etc

Men are just falling into the roles that they are left with

I myself used to have an aversion to violence and crime, but over the years I've realized that criminals were right, criminals were just black pilled earlier about how the world works than the average person

If you painted the picture of the world I see now to 10 year old me, I'd probably be somebody's "weed guy" right now selling weed on some block or maybe even a harder drug, because its ridiculous to think that society expects men to, wake up, work hard and slave away to make some other guy rich (indefinitely), do all the degrading shit, just to settle for used goods and probably raise children that aren't even yours

The social contract between men and society has been violated, so more and more men are waking up, more and more men are becoming nihilistic, they may never reach as extreme a level of nihilism as I, but they'll be more "empty" of a person than they would have been in a world worth living for, a society worth working hard for

As time goes on you are ironically going to see domestic abuse go up, sexual assault, rape go up, general criminality go up, child abuse and sexual assault go up, terrorism and anarchism go up, etc in response to feminism which is supposed to help curb/stop these things. Since men are being pushed out of their rightful role and replaced by the government, replaced by a societal collective, men's actions will reflect one lashing out against its enemy, lashing out against society itself, its only natural

There is literally nothing society can do to stop this, because more and more men are being pushed into the bracket of "unwanted" and "undesirable", that's the funny part of it all, women don't think their actions through, if they just held back a little, at least a good portion of men would be unaffected by hypergamy and would side with women and remain docile and complacent, but so many men, even average men are being fucked by hypergamy, its only going to take a little push to send things over the cliff

I have pretty much made it my goal in life to destroy as much as possible and to deprive as much as possible from society, I will even use every tax loophole I can

Last edited:
Protectors of and providers for foids are beta males.

The chickens are coming home to roost, my friends.

You're a high IQ nigga but it's not too late to thugmaxx. Maybe selling drugs on the street will be your pathway to ascension. :lul:

We need to stop funding the leftist welfare industrial complex, but that can't happen until we strip women of their right to vote, lobby and protest. Only when women stop influencing government will we see the taxation theft system of communism falter.
On the contrary. Men need to be pushed over the edge. Some still have misplaced hope that things will get better so they remain docile and compliant. Some are still bluepilled somehow in 2019.. Take the accelerationismpill. Vote for the most extreme victim democrat, welfare for all, open borders, stronger affirmative action, push degeneracy on kids, encourage hypergamy in media, etc so we get a violent revolution and restore order. Civilization is built by men, for men, and with men’s interests in mind. The female version of civilization is called the jungle.

stop the boil of the frog and light a fire under men’s asses

You're a high IQ nigga but it's not too late to thugmaxx. Maybe selling drugs on the street will be your pathway to ascension. :lul:

:lul:

I'm lacking too many years of necessary "street sense", I wouldn't last a month out there without proper guidance, and "OG's" aren't looking to make no full grown ass man their "apprentice" and teach them the "drug game"

Its too late for that shit

On the contrary. Men need to be pushed over the edge. Some still have misplaced hope that things will get better so they remain docile and compliant. Some are still bluepilled somehow in 2019.. Take the accelerationismpill. Vote for the most extreme victim democrat, welfare for all, open borders, stronger affirmative action, push degeneracy on kids, encourage hypergamy in media, etc so we get a violent revolution and restore order. Civilization is built by men, for men, and with men’s interests in mind. The female version of civilization is called the jungle.

Yes Yes Yes FUCKING YES, THIS!

We need to do everything in our power to make existence as intolerable as possible for everyone, so that men no longer have a cope or retreat that makes them docile

so, what exactly have you done to destroy? other than talk the good talk

Yes Yes Yes FUCKING YES, THIS!

We need to do everything in our power to make existence as intolerable as possible for everyone, so that men no longer have a cope or retreat that makes them docile
Pussy keeps men sedated/doped up.. the more men that fall victim to hypergamy/female sexuality, the more men we get on our side, the closer we are to revolution.

someone posted (I think @RageAgainstTDL or you) that inceldom is no longer an ailment of the bottom percentile of men. It now affects a significant portion of men (teehee but atleast they don’t identify as incel:soy::soy::soy:.. they’re in the first stage of grief: denial).. it’s a matter of time before these men are so lonely and unable to get relationships that they eventually accept the blackpill and take the mental plunge and realize they are incels through no fault of their own.. NO SOCIETY can survive unrestricted female sexuality. Things will continue to get worse (the endgame/ideal female world is the jungle. Civilization and female sexuality are not compatible).. Revolution will happen.. it’s just a matter of when

I myself used to have an aversion to violence and crime, but over the years I've realized that criminals were right, criminals were just black pilled earlier about how the world works than the average person
In my humble opinion, people's attitudes change and the law follows. I wouldn't be surprised if 80% of the illegal shit associated with incels gets legalized within 30 years.

But I see your point.

Back before feminism, men had a pretty set check list

Be strong
Be brave
Provide for the family / Protect women and kids
Get a bunch of pussy

Now?

We don't need to kill an enemy tribe with rocks to get food
We can sit on our asses and use drones
Marrage is a scam, women don't like being damsels in distress and not to mention all the cucks raising other people's kids
Pussy now costs money and approaching women is seen as creepy

Society's fucking broken. OP has a god-like IQ and deserves admin privileges.

About BlackPill this post is reportable; I constantly read psychology books and I can say that another discovery that I have been elaborating is that of the Will to Power and its psychological implications, I had already elaborated something similar and it has a degree of reality what this thread said: Complementing, just as In addition, it is a fact that it is completely natural and normal for someone to be against a society that has rejected him.

This is exactly why women shouldn't vote

This is a scientifically valid concept.

OP, you will enjoy reading this study which summarizes this completely.

It was a study in Africa on the destablizing effects of polygyny (marriage of a man with several women). Simple summary:

Young men in polygynous societies are more prone to violence than those in monogamous societies

Quotes:
  • Drawing on Afrobarometer survey data, we explore the underlying mechanisms and find that young men who belong to polygynous groups feel that they are treated more unequally and are readier to use violence in comparison to those belonging to monogamous groups.
  • We have argued that, by definition, polygyny creates a social imbalance where a few, usually well-off, men marry many wives and many, usually poor, men marry late or never. Polygyny therefore systematically creates a surplus of young, poor, unmarried men: excess men.
  • While our analysis focuses on Africa, we believe that the operating principles and societal implications of polygyny are—with few exceptions—universally problematic as they create a cohort of society that has always been associated with trouble around the world: excess men.
References: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0022002719859636

We put it in the Supplemental blackpill page which will cover more secondary topics to inceldom like this. Perhaps it should be moved to the Primary, but I didn't want that page to get overbloated and I wanted it to mainly focus on the primary blackpill points - looks, money, height, race, etc. The consequences of inceldom are a secondary subject which can only be considered once inceldom is accepted, hence supplemental by logic. The primary page is already 100 pages to print too with 170+ entries so that must be capped at some point.

But it is an important subject. There is absolutely no doubt that polygyny creates societal instability. There are also problems in the family units from unstable families when monogamy breaks down, and the danger of single unstable men has been covered in other studies too. Eg:

Monogamy has stabilizing effects on society and children

Quotes:
  • Living in the same household with genetically unrelated adults is the single biggest risk factor for abuse, neglect and homicide of children. Stepmothers are 2.4 times more likely to kill their stepchildren than birth mothers, and children living with an unrelated parents are between 15 and 77 times more likely to die ‘accidentally'.
  • Normative monogamy provides increased opportunities for low-status males to marry, save and invest for the long term. The labour and talents of these would-be risk-taking criminals (and/or sub-stance abusers) are instead channelled into long-term investments in family and child-rearing (reliable economic productivity). Their pair-bonding and paternal investment psychologies are tapped and harnessed relatively more than their risky, status-seeking mindsets.

References:

There is a large body of evidence to support that having a large group of single men is a dangerous thing for society. Probably they will just try to pacify all these men with sex bots, prescription drugs, and increased incarceration. Time will tell if it will work.

This is a scientifically valid concept.

OP, you will enjoy reading this study which summarizes this completely.

It was a study in Africa on the destablizing effects of polygyny (marriage of a man with several women). Simple summary:

Young men in polygynous societies are more prone to violence than those in monogamous societies

Quotes:
  • Drawing on Afrobarometer survey data, we explore the underlying mechanisms and find that young men who belong to polygynous groups feel that they are treated more unequally and are readier to use violence in comparison to those belonging to monogamous groups.
  • We have argued that, by definition, polygyny creates a social imbalance where a few, usually well-off, men marry many wives and many, usually poor, men marry late or never. Polygyny therefore systematically creates a surplus of young, poor, unmarried men: excess men.
  • While our analysis focuses on Africa, we believe that the operating principles and societal implications of polygyny are—with few exceptions—universally problematic as they create a cohort of society that has always been associated with trouble around the world: excess men.
References: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0022002719859636

We put it in the Supplemental blackpill page which will cover more secondary topics to inceldom like this. Perhaps it should be moved to the Primary, but I didn't want that page to get overbloated and I wanted it to mainly focus on the primary blackpill points - looks, money, height, race, etc. The consequences of inceldom are a secondary subject which can only be considered once inceldom is accepted, hence supplemental by logic. The primary page is already 100 pages to print too with 170+ entries so that must be capped at some point.

But it is an important subject. There is absolutely no doubt that polygyny creates societal instability. There are also problems in the family units from unstable families when monogamy breaks down, and the danger of single unstable men has been covered in other studies too. Eg:

Monogamy has stabilizing effects on society and children

Quotes:
  • Living in the same household with genetically unrelated adults is the single biggest risk factor for abuse, neglect and homicide of children. Stepmothers are 2.4 times more likely to kill their stepchildren than birth mothers, and children living with an unrelated parents are between 15 and 77 times more likely to die ‘accidentally'.
  • Normative monogamy provides increased opportunities for low-status males to marry, save and invest for the long term. The labour and talents of these would-be risk-taking criminals (and/or sub-stance abusers) are instead channelled into long-term investments in family and child-rearing (reliable economic productivity). Their pair-bonding and paternal investment psychologies are tapped and harnessed relatively more than their risky, status-seeking mindsets.

References:

There is a large body of evidence to support that having a large group of single men is a dangerous thing for society. Probably they will just try to pacify all these men with sex bots, prescription drugs, and increased incarceration. Time will tell if it will work.

You should make an entire thread about this study, this is the kind of shit that needs to be pinned

Without the family to provide for, men will become shlomo-slaves and just indulge in pointless destructive materialistic activities. On point thread bro, this one was very straight to the point. Threads like these give me hope that men will read and actually wake the fuck up.
Men are being pushed to become useless, and as more usefulness they lose the more they will indulge in radical activities to completely destroy whatever they built since females and modern day retards dont want to embrace and reap its benefits. All men have fell in materialistic nihilist hellholes. This is all a byproduct of female decisions as a majority and external factors.

If they want total destruction then they just should let men know and we will be sure to take them straight to shithole they want.
The female version of civilization is called the jungle.
Exactly, they just welcome whatever comes their way. Like truly in the fucking jungle, they want every predator in their jungle while males want to provide for their own culture and wellbeing, not other retards that leftist whore stacy decides to vote for. Complete joke we live in.

Last edited:
You should make an entire thread about this study, this is the kind of shit that needs to be pinned

I mean it doesn't really matter man. This shit is inevitable at this point and society will deal with it the same way they deal with all instability. What happens in Mexico, or South America, when there are unstable young men (for other reasons)? Crime goes up. More cartels. More killing. More raping. More beheading. More military presence on the streets. Cops turn more of a blind eye to things because they know they can't handle everything. People are more fearful.

That's where we're going and nothing is going to stop it. There is no grand action society will take to solve inceldom. We will just cope by trying to beat the problem down the same as all unstable nations do. I don't honestly spend much time thinking about this because I'm so certain that will be the outcome.

No one's gonna panic and restructure society just because we end up with a slow gradual increase in the crime rate from more single men. Even if crime rates double, no one will restructure society. If I think it's coming to my doorstep, I'll get a gun for self protection. That's how people will deal with it.

We need to stop funding the leftist welfare industrial complex, but that can't happen until we strip women of their right to vote, lobby and protest. Only when women stop influencing government will we see the taxation theft system of communism falter.

Major blackpill massive IQ

This.

ZOG cannot be taken on directly and defeated by us.

However it can be taken down and killed via the old strategy and cliche of “death by a thousand cuts”.

It's so fucking over

I find it weird how society doesn't understand this, men have a dual role, both very important

One role is for stabilizing an already existing status quo and the other is the "revolutionary" role that destabilizes the status quo when change is necessary, its all cause and effect

Men take on the "stabilizer role" when a reasonable social contract is in place and being adhered to

Men take on the "destabilizer role" when the social contract is no longer reasonable or no longer being adhered to

Its basically an "amoebic response" as similar changes and actions take place among the male collective without men having to communicate, its like a hive mind in a sense, since "male goals" are similar and usually aligned, the "male response" will reflect this and also be similar

This is why its not confusing (to the black pilled) that male violence, suicide, etc has increased in these times, its pretty much an expected response, and it won't stop, it will only get worse, most all men are pretty much gone into "fuck society" mode, and the masses of men that aren't are being kept in line via propaganda and false hope (indoctrination), it won't last though, men are catching on

Feminism has destroyed the role of the "stabilizer" (protector & provider) by making it no longer a viable path, which is why it confuses me why people are always saying:

"Where are all these mass shooters coming from"
"Why is crime on the rise"
"Why are so many men committing suicide"
Etc

Men are just falling into the roles that they are left with

If you painted the picture of the world I see now to 10 year old me, I'd probably be somebody's "weed guy" right now selling weed on some block or maybe even a harder drug, because its ridiculous to think that society expects men to, wake up, work hard and slave away to make some other guy rich (indefinitely), do all the degrading shit, just to settle for used goods and probably raise children that aren't even yours

The social contract between men and society has been violated, so more and more men are waking up, more and more men are becoming nihilistic, they may never reach as extreme a level of nihilism as I, but they'll be more "empty" of a person than they would have been in a world worth living for, a society worth working hard for

As time goes on you are ironically going to see domestic abuse go up, sexual assault, rape go up, general criminality go up, child abuse and sexual assault go up, terrorism and anarchism go up, etc in response to feminism which is supposed to help curb/stop these things. Since men are being pushed out of their rightful role and replaced by the government, replaced by a societal collective, men's actions will reflect one lashing out against its enemy, lashing out against society itself, its only natural

There is literally nothing society can do to stop this, because more and more men are being pushed into the bracket of "unwanted" and "undesirable", that's the funny part of it all, women don't think their actions through, if they just held back a little, at least a good portion of men would be unaffected by hypergamy and would side with women and remain docile and complacent, but so many men, even average men are being fucked by hypergamy, its only going to take a little push to send things over the cliff

I have pretty much made it my goal in life to destroy as much as possible and to deprive as much as possible from society, I will even use every tax loophole I can

Seems you just use the blackpill as a smokescreen for trad-con ism

I mean you are literally promoting chivalry here, and every other tenant of trad-con ism lol

As time goes on you are ironically going to see domestic abuse go up, sexual assault, rape go up, general criminality go up, child abuse and sexual assault go up, terrorism and anarchism go up, etc in response to feminism which is supposed to help curb/stop these things.
always high iq posts

have you read calhoun mice experiment? mice were put in a cage that provided all the food and comfort they wanted. at some point the mouse utopia descended into chaos and violence. baby mice were murdered by there mothers, males raped anything they could, hikkikomori mice only came out at night and avoided other mice, all the mice were violent. the conclusion was the mice lacked space to breed but i think its bc the mice lived a decadent life. all civilizations end when they become decadent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

that term decsribed what happend

IQ level high

I mean you are literally promoting chivalry here, and every other tenant of trad-con ism lol

nigger you just necroposted some stupid comment without even explainin yourself. i hope you die slowly in minecraft

i hope you die slowly in minecraft
Actually I did explain my comment and you failed to respond to the content of it.
Incel wiki is gathering how the most prominent forum members use the phrase "blackpill" for educational purposes. Hence the 1-month bump. i wish you a nice day.

Last edited:
Actually I did explain my comment and you failed to respond to the content of it.
Incel wiki is gathering how the most prominent forum members use the phrase "blackpill" for educational purposes. Hence the 1-month bump. i wish you a nice day.
how was he promotin trad-con or chivalry? i read an analysis of how men can either be builders or destroyers of civilizations. every incel here wants to be accepted into there communities and want to be loved by a woman who will bear him his children. who the fuck wants to be alone and msierable? i get a feeling your from reddit
FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FUCKIN KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

blackpill = unspoken truths that leave men nihilistic than red pills that give false hope. i do not wish you a good day. my words stand die slowly on minecraft redditfag

no, i have been on this forum (and other forums) since the near beginning and this is an admin sanctioned alt. I also admin the wiki. Almost every incel-associated subreddit, blackpilled or bluepilled, banned me a long time ago.

well your sig mentions your "sarcastic" belief in shariah law

Your spoiler contains bullying, which is against the rules here.

Prominent, but not all blackpillers on forums tend to be dishonest tradcons engaging in a political project of violent androcentrism and traditionalism. Bluepillers in turn are feminists and also dishonest. If some blackpillers are against the type of propaganda in the OP, they should speak up against it.

chivalry means wanting men to provide and protect women. Chivalrists often see no other alternative (like the OP, and I guess you) His OP was implicitly and sometimes explicitly advocating for men to provide and protect women. Which of course he will now deny and just say he was being descriptive and not prescriptive. But he was advocating chivlary.in the way he forumulated his OP.

Last edited:

So I'm guessing you can't read english, I have never supported anything tradcon related

You didn't even have the sense to quote which parts you were referring to so I could actually address your argument, what kind of retard response is this

Just artificially remove the ugly man hating chad chasing instinct women have..

I have never actually seen a Democrat who advocates for open borders, I have only seen that used as a talking point by right wingers in an attempt to smear them.

Much like how the left inaccurately labels Trump a ‘Nazi’ in an attempt to smear him.

Just artificially remove the ugly man hating chad chasing instinct women have..

In the long run if that becomes possible it would be a viable pathway to have a society like ours is now and be sustainable.

Baste and collapsepilled, the average NPC norman nowadays is extremely passive and weak due to low testosterone, feminist culture, brainwashing and pussy worship, a shit life simply isn't enough to make them fight back, we need to make every day of living absolute torturous hell for sub8 men before the average norman snaps. Only once the masses wake up will a blackpilled revolution to bring this dystopia into utopia.

That's what women want. They want the nomadic jungle lifestyle of hunter-gatherer times when there was no concept of family and they fucked whoever they wanted and didn't care for their offspring.
How did their children survive, then?

All true, and all ancient knowledge that has been lost.

If men are not initiated into the tribe (ie socially accepted and given wives), then they will return to burn the village down (ie go ER).

I have never actually seen a Democrat who advocates for open borders, I have only seen that used as a talking point by right wingers in an attempt to smear them.

Much like how the left inaccurately labels Trump a ‘Nazi’ in an attempt to smear him.
Watch any of the democratic debates. Almost all of them are for totally open borders.
That's what women want. They want the nomadic jungle lifestyle of hunter-gatherer times when there was no concept of family and they fucked whoever they wanted and didn't care for their offspring.
Women always cared about their offspring.
They’re not totally useless lol.

Society will eventually be destroyed. It is only a matter of time. Only so much evil can exist in a civilization before it collapses under its own filth.:blackpill:

I have never actually seen a Democrat who advocates for open borders
just bc some of them are quiet doesnt mean they dont support it. democrats want shitskins in america bc they vote democrat more often which will keep them in power and it will help genocide Whites.

16 Reasons Why Opening Our Borders Makes More Sense Than Militarizing Them
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/open-borders_n_5737722

The new guard of the Democratic Party absolutely supports open borders

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...cratic-party-absolutely-supports-open-borders

Elizabeth Warren Doubles Down On Supporting Open Borders

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timot...bles-down-on-supporting-open-borders-n2549753

AOC’s latest: Only Nazis oppose open borders https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/aocs-latest-only-nazis-oppose-open-borders/

yeah democrats dont vocally support shitskins invadin america :forcedsmile:
SIEG HEIL FAGGOTS!!!!

iu

Stuff like this is why I personally really hate drug addicts but don't mind drug dealers. I knew a guy that sold drugs for a living while abusing welfare (online, in another country and I don't know his real name, so good luck finding him FBI) and he was a very intelligent, insightful guy. He even got a wagie job for a bit, but it bothered him that so many people doing wage jobs spend most of their time at work standing around doing nothing so he quit. I think a lot of drug dealers are actually respectable people in a way, they have an oomph that could probably be used to accomplish non-criminal things in a society that wasn't increasingly dysfunctional and feminised.

Even the cartels are an example of this. People look at videos of cartel members ripping people's hearts out and say Mexicans are barbaric monkeys who haven't stopped doing this after 500 years of speaking Spanish and being nominally Christian, but realistically what else are people with the genetic makeup of Mesoamerican Mestizos going to do? Culture and genetics coevolve, they go hand in hand, expecting Mexicans to act like cucky high-trust Euro-Americans is like expecting your dog to learn a language and adopt a vegan diet. What they are really doing is doing what they've done best for thousands of years (violence, which you cannot say is necessarily bad) at a high level with an incredible amount of skill and willpower, and if there was a society that found a way to channel what they're doing into something productive I'm sure they'd achieve some very cool things. A lot of men who dedicate their lives to completely fucking shit up are just as capable and arguably based as men who build things, you're right that they're two sides of the same coin.

What happens in Mexico, or South America, when there are unstable young men (for other reasons)? Crime goes up. More cartels. More killing. More raping. More beheading. More military presence on the streets. Cops turn more of a blind eye to things because they know they can't handle everything. People are more fearful.
It's funny how we let in people from the 3rd world, and act surprised when our nation starts turning into a 3rd world country.