Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If men are going to simp and cuck, then I'd rather them be effeminate and weak + soy

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
masculine strong simps will slice you open, Brazilian cartel style, for saying a nasty thing to woman

effeminate weak simps will shame you on social media

In that case, start putting estrogen in the water and fuck up all men. I don't want to deal with stronger simps and white knights and they only seem to be growing.

masculine strong simps will slice you open, Brazilian cartel style, for saying a nasty thing to woman

effeminate weak simps will shame you on social media

In that case, start putting estrogen in the water and fuck all men. I don't want to deal with stronger simps and white knights and they only seem to be growing.
The amount of stronger simps and white knights are growing?
And yeah I see this all the time. Thugmaxxed normies are some of the biggest most violent white knights.

they could still do damage to you online if you hurt their princess too much

And yeah I see this all the time. Thugmaxxed normies are some of the biggest most violent white knights.

Everyone is my enemy at this point

I'd rather them all poor, broke and fucked up as possible I guess

Most cucks are effeminate low t betas, I've never seen a muscular guy defend and simp for foids. Defending cum toilets is a low t neckbeard lardass trait.

Most cucks are effeminate low t betas, I've never seen a muscular guy defend and simp for foids. Defending cum toilets is a low t neckbeard lardass trait.
I've seen muscular guys simping tbh

Thugmaxxers are the biggest simps, raised in single mother households they learn thinking their role as a male is to serve and care for women.

It's always been that way in low-income cultures.

Thugmaxxers are the biggest simps, raised in single mother households they learn thinking their role as a male is to serve and care for women.
They also like to call out higher inhib normies and incels and taunt them for not being as openly sexual as they are around women. They like to comment on and make even brief interactions between men and women sexual and shit on higher inhib guys for their lack of "game".

I think the reason women like thugmaxxers is not so much that they are dominant with them as redpill copers believe but because they make higher inhib normies and incels intimidated and women feel like their lives are much easier and carefree in comparison.

The whiteknights in my college / uni days looked stronger than me (not hard as I was framecel 130lbs at 20).

But yeah I hate them. I was the victim standing up to female bullies yet these fucking simps defend these awful female bullies and come to hassle me for standing my ground to a female looks bully.

Because these cunty women's behaviour goes unchecked or rewarded due to simps and wk, things are just getting worse. Bad behaviour is now righteous in women's view.

It's like killing an innocent lamb with a spade and then being told your a great person.

Last edited:
The whiteknights in my college / uni days looked stronger than me (not hard as I was framecel 130lbs at 20).

But yeah I hate them. I was the victim standing up to female bullies yet these fucking simps defend these awful female bullies and come to hassle me for standing my ground to a female looks bully.
Story?

Like I said, every incel, framelet, and manlet should be issued a 40mm grenade launcher.

@Gymcelled

I moved into an empty student house a week before university started. This was the first time I left home and was living 300 miles from my parents.

Then a girl moved in that was going to be on the same course as me. She had a bf but he wasn't living with us, he was from her home town 200 miles away where he llived. She hadn't separated from him.

Anyway, I didn't make a pass at this girl or ask her out (I don't go for girls that have a bf). She didn't have anything on me. But as soon as the other housemates moved in she hooked up with another guy in the same house immediately (the day after he moved in) and began a relationship with him.

She did it to try and get me to move out, but I stood my ground. About 6 out of the 8 housemates had it in for me, they were trying to get me to fuck off. This girl said I was too ugly and "small" for her, even though I wasn't after her she was slamming doors, getting a witless mob on her side, saying nasty comments etc. The chadlite she hooked up with was also a dick to me.

I eventually stood up to them but she called her whiteknights to come scare me. I even told the landlord and counselor at university I was being bullied for my looks but nothing was done about it. The counselor just gave me advice to seek alternative living arrangements and move out. I was disgusted they didn't take action as bullying in accomodation is against the rules.

I eventually dropped out completely in march due to lack of attendance and falling well behind with course work (course started back in september). I honestly wanted to get revenge on those fuckers in my student house, it lingered in me for years, they made me ill.

Last edited:
Gladly, i succeeded with my normie impersonation, no one that sees me on the street would imagine that i browse incel foruns or blackpill wiki.

It's dumb to try to blackpill people in real life, they are just going to shame you, curse you or even get physical, as a lot of guys here are framecels and/or manlets follow my advice and DON'T say incel stuff with normies, it isn't going to bring you any good.

Make good use of internet and anonymity(while we still have It) to spread the blackpill, LARP as a bluepilled normie on the the streets.

They also like to call out higher inhib normies and incels and taunt them for not being as openly sexual as they are around women. They like to comment on and make even brief interactions between men and women sexual and shit on higher inhib guys for their lack of "game".

I think the reason women like thugmaxxers is not so much that they are dominant with them as redpill copers believe but because they make higher inhib normies and incels intimidated and women feel like their lives are much easier and carefree in comparison.
So it's her big orc simpleton that keeps the lesser predators at bay.
@Gymcelled

I moved into an empty student house a week before university started. This was the first time I left home and was living 300 miles from my parents.

Then a girl moved in that was going to be on the same course as me. She had a bf but he wasn't living with us, he was from her home town 200 miles away where he llived. She hadn't separated from him.

Anyway, I didn't make a pass at this girl or ask her out (I don't go for girls that have a bf). She didn't have anything on me. But as soon as the other housemates moved in she hooked up with another guy in the same house immediately (the day after he moved in) and began a relationship with him.

She did it to try and get me to move out, but I stood my ground. About 6 out of the 8 housemates had it in for me, they were trying to get me to fuck off. This girl said I was too ugly and "small" for her, even though I wasn't after her she was slamming doors, getting a witless mob on her side, saying nasty comments etc. The chadlite she hooked up with was also a dick to me.

I eventually stood up to them but she called her whiteknights to come scare me. I even told the landlord and counselor at university I was being bullied for my looks but nothing was done about it. The counselor just gave me advice to seek alternative living arrangements and move out. I was disgusted they didn't take action as bullying in accomodation is against the rules.

I eventually dropped out completely in march due to lack of attendance and falling well behind with course work (course started back in september). I honestly wanted to get revenge on those fuckers in my student house, it lingered in me for years, they made me ill.
Feces, all over everything. Comes in bags called manure.

Last edited:
@Gymcelled

Disgusting but i'm not surprised that the counselor didn't even pretend to care

It's always been that way in low-income cultures.
The majority(75%-100%) of male criminals in prisons came from household where there was no male authority figure .

High IQ.
Bro there's gynocentrism going on even on this forum. Yeah, soys tend to be bigger simps, but all men simp pretty much. Sadly, it seems to be in our genetics to simp.

just sabotage chads by putting estrogen in their food theory