Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If males want to be dominant 24/7 why don't they fight eachother 24/7?

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
So i was just sitting on my gaming chair playing pokemon thinking to myself while trying to complete the pokedex about this question

You see male nature is to be dominant right? Especially during their teen years with puberty and all, but they only seem to bully obviously weak people like incels and whatnot. So do they not fight each other out of some kind of respect? Fear? or something else

discuss and give me answers negros :smonk:

We understand that certain actions can have severe repercussions. We are also aware of the strict male hierarchy whenever we enter a space. I can walk into a room and evaluate the strength/skill of any individual based off of certain characteristics. Some guys get cocky and overstep their boundaries, and those guys normally get bodied as a result of punching above their weight. Wannabe strong men will pick on the weak to make themselves appear more alpha but everyone knows they are a pussy and that karma will eventually come around to bite their ass. Women aren't as good at evaluating a man's strength, because as far as they are concerned a man = danger. You will see women pit their boyfriends against another man just to see that boyfriend get his ass destroyed and the women immediately loses attraction to him, shattering her perceived image of what her boyfriend was capable of.

Men tend to compete through hobbies and sports. Chess, football, cycling, what have you. We know that we can't be dominant overall as there is always a bigger fish, so we find our niche and try to be the best in that field. That's what I think anyway :bigbrain:
strong greycel post

make sure you grow into a great poster and not get banned like the rest of the greycels :feelskek: