Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If male pedos deserve to be put to death without trial then the same should apply to women

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
In reference to the other pedo thread infested by soyfags.

Female pedos - obviously
Female murderers - obviously
Female adulterers - only cucks would disagree

Can you imagine soyciety cheering on as a roastie gets buried alive for any of those crimes? Of course not, they would frame it as "femicide" and cry about human rights violations. But if it's a man then "that fucker deserved it", welcome to female privilege :feelsokman:

Hatred of pedos is irrational in general, nothing wrong with giving someone under some arbitrary holy age an orgasm (assuming it's voluntary not involuntary sex), though even if it's real rape I'm reluctant to the idea that we should use violence outside of defense, like capital punishment would be.

But yeah beyond that it's also a double standard many white knights have, people only see girls as these innocent princesses incapable of being sexual so they assume if they get fucked by an older guy it must be because of some kind of manipulation and abuse, and nowadays some of the feminist retards actually (I believe) pretend that when a 14 year old boy bangs his hot female teacher he's also a rape victim though, because anything else would just make them look logically inconsistent.

and nowadays some of the feminist retards actually (I believe) pretend that when a 14 year old boy bangs his hot female teacher he's also a rape victim though, because anything else would just make them look logically inconsistent.
Yet if these female pedos get tried at all they get like 6 months probation or some shit while if it was a man soys would call to cut his dick off and execute him without trial :soy:

Because even according to many members of this forum ( not to mention wider soyciety ) 'women are basically children while men should know better'.
However, they are forgetting what:
Some men are clinically retarded.
Some men have undeveloped body and (supposedly) infantile childlike brain.
Some men may have no-self control due to head injury.
Of course, I don't condone pedos if they are fully developed adult men and especially fags or elites.

Hatred of pedos is irrational in general, nothing wrong with giving someone under some arbitrary holy age an orgasm

All kind of judgement has an soften bias toward females.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back