Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If looks were so important to women, why isn't makeup marketed to men?

N

NYincel

Banned
-
Why do large department stores have a floor dedicated to women's cosmetics, youth serums, accessories, etc. There is VERY little for men. Maybe some colognes. Why is men's hairdye 5% of the selection of women's. It is solely to hide grey NEVER to change a color or draw attention (as is woman's).

Women can go from a 2 to an 8 with makeup. Did you ever see the wonder woman lady without makeup and hairdye?

Why wouldn't more men resort to it to change their looks, and there are many entrepreneurs who would want to cash in.

Cause makeup is gay

You can't change bone structure with make-up.

Make-up for men is called "plastic surgery".

Rahmawn said:
Cause makeup is gay

Why is it gay if it makes me nicer for women? I can cover flaws and attract much hotter women?

NYincel said:
Why is it gay if it makes me nicer for women? I can cover flaws and attract much hotter women?

What flaws are you referring to? 
If it's acne there's other treatment for that that will actually get rid of it entirely and not just cover it up 
If your brows are shit fix those too, no make-up required 
You can't change bone structure or skull shape

NYincel said:
Rahmawn said:
Cause makeup is gay
it won't

females choose your genes not your fixes

fuck people against makeup 4 men. i want to cover my dark circles without plastic surgery ffs.

especially incels. incels against makeup are plain retarded.

cuz male attractiveness is about genetics while female attractiveness is about not being a pig

Because if man fraud female she'll burdened with a subhuman offspring. If female fraud man he will lose nothing, because males don't bear a child for 9 months. We are to be discarded. We are trash.

JFL at the idea of an incel PUA sarging with makeup on

Because most men are bluepilled and don't think women care about looks.

Damn, another New york incel, judging by the name.

Mens looks are based on genetics, either you have it before birth, or you don't. I used to wear concealer, eyeliner and eyebrow filler but was shamed for it. We're shamed for increasing our height with lifts as well.

Zielony4 said:
Damn, another New york incel, judging by the name.

Mens looks are based on genetics, either you have it before birth, or you don't. I used to wear concealer, eyeliner and eyebrow filler but was shamed for it. We're shamed for increasing our height with lifts as well.

This. Makeup is shamed as "gay" because men are meant to accept their genetic dice roll.

I am at least gonna start using stuff for dark circles. I don't give a fuck as long as it is subtle.

i think being metrosexual is unattractive to most women. just the act of obsessing about your facial features to the point of using makeup is not masculine, and women love masculinity.

Zyros said:
This. Makeup is shamed as "gay" because men are meant to accept their genetic dice roll.
Men are supposed/ expected to find their way through adversity. And are measured in their endeavor by success, not by their struggle. People consider results/ victories, not the conditions of schisms/ struggles, and how unfair it is that people give value to chads, and not incels. Sounds like a beach party for men with good genes, where it's fun to live by the notion "as a man no matter what hte universe throws at me, my gender role obliges me to comply with the circumstances and go forward". It's an inherently unfair trope to our gender role that ISN'T looked on because men do not meet the criteria of humanitarian headway because of them being the stronger gender. Women do. And having all the accolades of being of the stronger gender make all of the flaws of incelity null and void. Those are privileges, not things which are supposed to be great turmoils that incite love/ aid/ graces for us. All that is reserved for women. Especially with the victim-pity format notion in the prevailing atmosphere today. People are so caught up on helping women that they forget incels. 

Chads are given the credit that mentalcels/incels don't. Chads start at life at third base, and is abstracted by the flawed human psychstance that they went through it all when their value is determined from their home run. And incels are also determined by the home-run highlight acting as the main determiner of value.

jesus fuck I hate FHO's with fakeup