Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If looks dont matter

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Then why most of incels are ugly and all the chads are good looking??:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

It just so happens :feelsYall:

Only foids say shit like looks don't matter, personality and sense of humour is what they want haha.

Looks and youth matter, if you're a young and ugly 18 year old guy, you may as well be 80 to most girls. Totally invisible and undesirable and even more so the older you get. I won't shit on youngcels, I know it doesn't get any better if you're a genuine incel.

Just hold frame bro.

I will never see pussy in my life :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Most people admits lookism but doesnt think its be all end all and objective.

everyone knows looks matter a lot,no need to stress it

Chad doesn’t need to use incel forums since he has local women that allow him to use them as pleasure machines so he doesn’t need anywhere to vent about sexual frustration.

Many people agree looks kind of matter in relationship affairs. Very few will admit it matters in getting jobs or getting people to help you, and even fewer it will admit that how you look determines 95%+ of how people treat you.

Only us and a few others will admit: your looks = your life