Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If looks don't matter..

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Then why do words like ugly and beautiful even exist? Why is it that if i Google ugly and beautiful i will get contrasting results?

But who am I even asking.. the same people who say looks don't matter make fun of ugly people all the time.

Anyone who says it doesn’t matter Is full of shit and they know it

Anyone who says it doesn’t matter Is full of shit and they know it

They're liars simple as.

Looks don't matter.. except when you see an attractive person and comment on their looks the whole day to your friends because you only see subhumans daily.

Charles Manson said something similar to this, introduction of a word and what it does to a person. The concept of ugliness is vital to social hierarchy. Anyone denying it is coping hard.

Charles Manson said something similar to this, introduction of a word and what it does to a person. The concept of ugliness is vital to social hierarchy. Anyone denying it is coping hard.

Looks don't matter man.

1390381371-2098220771-3.jpg
tumblr_onpby9LPqC1vqhtixo1_1280.jpg

No one in their right mind ever believed looks don't matter

looks have always mattered. even when life wasn't really life. When we were micro organisms