Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If looks don’t matter, then why is one of the most common pieces of dating advice for struggling men to go to the gym?

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Clearly if looks didn’t matter, women would find fatties attractive like they do towards lean and muscular Chads. It looks didn’t matter, then why would one need to be fit to be attractive? Why do gyms and the fitness industry make so much money? Why are the vast majority of Chads and popular male celebrities amongst women fucking shredded? If that’s the case then I guess I could stop going to the gym and stop eating 10,000 calories a day of whatever I want, because clearly it wouldn’t matter if I was 400 pounds. Because looks don’t matter or aren’t all that’s important, right?

the funniest part is that is also all genetics.jfl at gym copers eating chicken and shit veggies for years for zero gains

the funniest part is that is also all genetics.jfl at gym copers eating chicken and shit veggies for years for zero gains
At that point they’re only doing it because they enjoy it. They don’t care about doing it for women anymore because it’s pointless.

Copers will say it shows women you are a hardworker, that's why they are attracted to it. :soy:

Copers will say it shows women you are a hardworker, that's why they are attracted to it. :soy:
I also find it hilarious when people say they wouldn’t date a fatty because “their lifestyles don’t match” or “because they’re lazy”. No you dumb shit, you won’t go out with them because you think they’re hideous. Your own level of fitness doesn’t determine your level of attractiveness towards fat people. You really think a fit girl that gets fat is suddenly gonna find fat men hot? Lol no
Also Chad cannot be fat, zero women on the planet find fatness attractive. Zero. And Chad that is fat is a volcel. Women only find lean, ripped bodies attractive and can overlook skinny guys if they have a Chad face.

I also find it hilarious when people say they wouldn’t date a fatty because “their lifestyles don’t match” or “because they’re lazy”. No you dumb shit, you won’t go out with them because you think they’re hideous. Your own level of fitness doesn’t determine your level of attractiveness towards fat people. You really think a fit girl that gets fat is suddenly gonna find fat men hot? Lol no
Also, they definately won't reject people if they are naturally fit or skinny and are still lazy.

Also, they definately won't reject people if they are naturally fit or skinny and are still lazy.
How can fit people be lazy? You can’t be fit if you aren’t consistently in the gym or are getting constant exercise and having your nutrition on point. LeBron James would probably be ass at basketball if he was 400 pounds and couldn’t move up and down the court without being out of breath or hurting his knees. All the elite athletic talent in the world doesn’t matter if you’re not physically fit.

Because they matter

Meanwhile fitness, cosmetics, plastic surgery r multi billion industries

Good point.

I stopped going to the gym because it's literally pointless. It's not like I live in a ghetto, or in Dragon Ball Z, where I come out of my house and instantly expect to get in a fight. I don't even lift anything either outside the gym except my gaming mouse and my dick.

People say that because they don't want to admit you have an ugly face or short height

Fitness industry is giga millionare because 80 percent of men are sub chad

People say that because they don't want to admit you have an ugly face or short height

Fitness industry is giga millionare because 80 percent of men are sub chad

How can fit people be lazy? You can’t be fit if you aren’t consistently in the gym or are getting constant exercise and having your nutrition on point. LeBron James would probably be ass at basketball if he was 400 pounds and couldn’t move up and down the court without being out of breath or hurting his knees. All the elite athletic talent in the world doesn’t matter if you’re not physically fit.
genetics. doesn't mean you won't be way better looking and performing if they trained though

even if i got beefed people would say i've got short man syndrome or i'm overcompensating. no point being a gymcel. if only you could stretch your height out in gyms, i'd never leave

At that point they’re only doing it because they enjoy it. They don’t care about doing it for women anymore because it’s pointless.
Yup. I lift because it's relaxing and I like being big. I don't have the genetics to put on mass and maintain low enough bf percent to be attractive to women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back