Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If looks don't matter...prove it!

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
Something I thought of recently was how much foids (and while we're at it, normies and soys too), would rather argue with you, shame you and call you a bunch of names for taking the viewpoint that looks matter the most to women.

Well, if what I'm thinking/seeing isn't true...prove it! Walk the walk. Prove it through your actions. If what you say about looks is true, then your actions bear that out, but they won't do that because they don't feel like they have to do that. They'd rather just condemn you or call you names for not believing what they believe.

Put simply, they can't do it because they won't, which just says everything.

Last edited:
If looks didn't matter the incel community would be flooded with Chads and Chadlites. I mean, if personality is what counts, then it's inevitable that some Chad or Chadlite with a shitty personality will end up an incel, right? Just think about it. What do we all have in common here? We're all ugly. That's the only thing we all share, which unequivocally proves that looks DO matter.

Last edited:
They will show very rare cherry pick examples

For all the insults and projecting IT does, I have yet to see any of them make a valid argument for their case. It’s always something along the lines of “wHO hURt YOu??!1”

they are tranny fuckers anyways, so they think they aren’t virgins solely because they fucked some dude in the asshole. Just jfl

For all the insults and projecting IT does, I have yet to see any of them make a valid argument for their case. It’s always something along the lines of “wHO hURt YOu??!1”

they are tranny fuckers anyways, so they think they aren’t virgins solely because they fucked some dude in the asshole. Just jfl

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: