Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If life has no meaning why not use drugs?

incels.REEEE

incels.REEEE

Officer
★★★★
Many of us- myself included- live miserable and decrepit lives. When we complain to others, they say "life isn't fair" or "life is what you make it". If life really is just what you make it, why not use drugs and turn it into a Roller-Coaster?

because I don't want to

Fakecel if you know how ti get drugs tbh.I don't know any dealers and if I knew they would scam or rob me

Drugs are pretty cool tbh

Costly, there are other copes that are more efficient.

Fakecel if you know how ti get drugs tbh.I don't know any dealers and if I knew they would scam or rob me
Just energy drinks, coffee, Kava tea, alcohol and legal MJ for me. TrueCels use Jenkem.

Other than weed, using harder drugs is honestly just a retarded idea, even if you're an LDARing NEET or wagecuck.

Slowly driving into insanity just to get a fix? Selling every single personal belonging just for a little money for (HARD DRUG)?

Hard drugs are a death sentence, and in the end will make you the most miserable person on the planet until you OD because the drug is laced or you're thrown in prison for getting caught.

I live with my parents so I can't drugmax yet

Other than weed, using harder drugs is honestly just a retarded idea, even if you're an LDARing NEET or wagecuck.

Slowly driving into insanity just to get a fix? Selling every single personal belonging just for a little money for (HARD DRUG)?

Hard drugs are a death sentence, and in the end will make you the most miserable person on the planet until you OD because the drug is laced or you're thrown in prison for getting caught.
Hard drugs are "bad". Combinations of soft drugs are "better".
I live with my parents so I can't drugmax yet
Caffeine and alcohol max then. Alcohol isnt my thing but it would be super awesome if it was.

Last edited:
I can't even buy alcohol yet :feelshaha::feelshaha:
YoungCel spotted. Let the addiction begin.

Pepe

no. water is much better

Cause most of us still cling on to Hope . Even if just a little bit .
Maybe losing all hope truly IS Freedom , just not the kind of Freedom we imagined .

The only drug i touch is alcohol. Weed destroyed my mind and brought on so much anxiety. The rest of drugs to me are irrelevant and I made it through my waves of mental illness without any pills. Now I feel my mental state is at its best tbh. Drugs are a trash cope for me. Not healthy for anyone in general.

How the actual fuck do normalfags find dealers??? Seriously???? Fakecel if you know ones

What would you class as hard drugs? I'd take ecstasy lsd and cocaine that are class a drugs. But wouldn't touch heroin crack or meth which are also class a drugs.

What would you class as hard drugs? I'd take ecstasy lsd and cocaine that are class a drugs. But wouldn't touch heroin crack or meth which are also class a drugs.

E in itself isn't terrible but it's super easy to lace. Cocaine is there with heroin crack and meth because usually when you can't keep up with affording cocaine you usually downgrade to those 3.

And nah, hallucinogens I don't consider hard drugs as they aren't really addictive. I personally don't have the clear, positive mindset to try them myself but those are a bit different imo

It dulls your senses which is important in a life or death situation, and destroys your ability to make rational choices that are beneficial to you. If you are going to try and keep living, then why do it incompetently

A better question is: If you are going to become a druggie to escape the pains of life, why not just kill yourself and be done with it?

It dulls your senses which is important in a life or death situation, and destroys your ability to make rational choices that are beneficial to you. If you are going to try and keep living, then why do it incompetently

A better question is: If you are going to become a druggie to escape the pains of life, why not just kill yourself and be done with it?
TrueCels don't know how to kill themselves. Neither do I. I would just end up in the hospital.

Also, social isolation is already as unhealthy as ~15 cigarettes per day and has been proven to starve and kill certain braincells. With all the other health issues that we typically have the question isn't rather we want to preserve our ability to think. It's if we want the ability to destroy it in a way that we choose or let the world do it for us.

Last edited:
TrueCels don't know how to kill themselves. Neither do I. I would just end up in the hospital.

Just sounds like a cop out tbh, this shit isn't rocket science, you can literally google easy painless ways to kill yourself that are guaranteed to work, heck there are forums dedicated to guiding you on how to do it, if you truly wanted to be dead, you'd be dead.

Just sounds like a cop out tbh, this shit isn't rocket science, you can literally google easy painless ways to kill yourself that are guaranteed to work, heck there are forums dedicated to guiding you on how to do it, if you truly wanted to be dead, you'd be dead.
"Truly" is a relative term. When even tying a noose or overcoming the fear of going outside is hard, suicide becomes even more difficult than it would otherwise be. How can someone kill themselves if they get panic attacks even talking to a woman? I get your point but you can want to be dead without being able and/or willing to put in all the effort needed to die. Also, who would trust a website that says its' guaranteed to work? Something could always go wrong. Mistakes can happen no matter the method.

Why use drugs instead of suicide? Maybe to wait until a tolerance has built up. Then, after a few great months or years the result would be the same.

While everyone theoretically can kill themselves, lack of ability and willpower makes it very unlikely that some of us will ever succeed. Again, I get your point but it views suicide in black and white terms. I see it - and many other things -as a gray area.

Last edited:
I get your point but you can want to be dead without being able and/or willing to put in all the effort needed to die

No you don't get my point, because my point is that if you really wanted to die any process that gets you there wouldn't feel like too much "effort" that you'd avoid doing it, it would be no different than how someone who wants money and exerts effort to go to work to do so, imagine how stupid it would sound if a guy said:

"You can want to be employed without being able and/or willing to put in all the effort needed to get hired"

No, that's not how that shit works, if you aren't willing to put in the effort required THEN YOU DON'T REALLY WANT A JOB, YOU ARE JUST GIVING YOURSELF EXCUSES

I'll apply this same reasoning to someone having "a cause", if you aren't willing to kill and/or die for a cause, then its not something you really believe in or want, you may have a bit of faith in it, you may like what it means, but you don't actually fully believe in it, you haven't committed to it, you are half assing it

I get what you are saying, because I feel like I want to die right now, but I know that I don't really want to die, that's just depression, I don't want to die yet because I have plans, the moment I realize that I can never bring them to fruition, and this is how the rest of my life is going to be, I'm likely going to kill myself, because it is then that I will truly want to die (truly, as in completely, 100%, no doubt in my mind, that's what I mean by "truly")

why not use drugs and turn it into a Roller-Coaster?
I already have extremely poor dental hygiene, plus i'm overweight and have many health problems. Plus i have no money at all to buy said drugs with, nor do i have an interest in doing drugs. These reasons also go for why i don't drink alcohol

I get what you are saying, because I feel like I want to die right now, but I know that I don't really want to die, that's just depression, I don't want to die yet because I have plans, the moment I realize that I can never bring them to fruition, and this is how the rest of my life is going to be, I'm likely going to kill myself, because it is then that I will truly want to die (truly, as in completely, 100%, no doubt in my mind, that's what I mean by "truly")

Yeah we're in the same boat with depression. Sometimes I want to be dead, other-times not and I have even been willing to die at certain points(very rarely). That hits deep and your argument is very consistent.

Still, Im not sure that I completely agree with you. Many suicide victims regret their actions, or so I have read, right after they have jumped off a bridge. Who can say if they ever "truly" wanted to die or how much? I don't think that anyone can ever be 100% sure that they want to die. It's, in my small mind, just relative.

Also, having ability issues like autism/depression or environmental challenges(say no car for instance or no computer) can in my opinion raise the bar for willpower required exponentially. For example, a depressed chad with a shotgun at his side would have a much easier time acting on his suicidal impulses than a 16 year old incel or a momma's boy with autism. For instance, the momma's boy would have to plan and take steps over a much longer time which would be more difficult assuming his thoughts and emotions are constantly changing.

Finally, I'm still not sure that any suicide method can be 100% fatal, especially if someone clumsy attempts it. Even if the internet says it is, it would be very hard to believe.

Despite my doubts, it seems your argument is better than mine. After all, not KNOWING how to kill oneself is separate from not being ABLE to handle the entire process emotionally despite wanting to often and even trying impulsively. That is, failing in the moment due to lack of typical knowledge on how to tie a knot(what I meant) is different from focusing hard over the long term and still being unable.

This discussion itself is triggering depression and anxiety in me so I think I'd better get out of your way for tonight. Sorry for the confusion. I would still love to pursue my lingering questions tomorrow or another day.

Last edited: