Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If landwhale single moms with STDs in their 30s-40s-50s or even 60s start showing interest does that make you a fakecel?

So does it?

• Yes. Please die of a flesh eating std fakecel scum.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No that's not ascension.

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
I suspect they'll see me as an easy meal ticket one day as I'm a truecel but a home owner and will be seen as an easy meal ticket am 30. Hoping I can reject some foid one of these days and drop every blackpill possible. Perhaps it's just cope on my end.

I suspect they'll see me as an easy meal ticket one day as I'm a truecel but a home owner and will be seen as an easy meal ticket am 30. Hoping I can reject some foid one of these days and drop every blackpill possible. Perhaps it's just cope on my end.
these threads are so retarded. "if a girl whos 400 pounds and ugly as shit and in her 50s starts hitting on you, you are a fakecel"

these threads are so retarded. "if a girl whos 400 pounds and ugly as shit and in her 50s starts hitting on you, you are a fakecel"
True but I like to see poll results besides some of us are getting to an age where that might start happening if we made smart financial decisions.

its what awaits incels who "ascend"

No. It just means that you have the opportunity to become an agecuck and betabux. You will forever be deprived of true love and mutually desired sex.

You'll just be a betabuxx

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back