Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If Kill All Men became a reality would chads and normies fight along side us?

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
If foidists somehow succeed in making Kill All Men a reality do you think chads and normies would fight along side us since they are men too during that hypothetical war or would we be on our own and have to fight foids, normies and chads all at once?

"Kill all men" means Kill all non chad men

Women would never fight a war themselves. It would be cucks fighting on the kill all men side

If foidists somehow succeed in making Kill All Men a reality do you think chads and normies would fight along side us since they are men too during that hypothetical war or would we be on our own and have to fight foids, normies and chads all at once?
no chad and simp normie are desperate so they will figth for there own annihilation hell society demonizes young men all the time and in schools they encourage kids to be trans or gay to make men even more feminine my little cousin acts like a trans model it disturbes me that this is the new normal and society has devalued men as each generation passes men have gotten weaker then ever and more islolated and alone and my generation have less sex then any generation this trend will only get worst as time passes i predict the incel population to double in the near future unless society changes and stop ostracising young men like me which is unlikely the future looks bleak i feel like we are entering a new dark age as society is slowly crumbling apart.

First Dates Rte GIF by COCO Content

I honestly think a lot of men would side with foids. Most men are gynocentric traitors who can't be trusted.