Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If joe biden wins he will fuck up Hindus

J

Justice

Veteran
Democratic presidential nominee and former vice president Joe Biden wants New Delhi to take necessary steps to restore rights of all Kashmiris and has expressed disappointment over the Citizenship (Amendment) Act as well as the implementation of the National Register of Citizens in Assam.

“These measures are inconsistent with the country’s long tradition of secularism and with sustaining a multi-ethnic and multi-religious democracy,” stated the policy paper, Joe Biden’s agenda for Muslim American community, posted recently on his campaign website.

A group of Hindu Americans have reached out to the Biden campaign expressing their resentment to the language used against India and have urged it to reconsider the views. The group has also sought a similar policy paper on Hindu Americans.

The Biden campaign did not respond to questions in this regard.

Observing that Biden understands the pain Muslim Americans feel towards what is happening in Muslim-majority countries and countries with significant Muslim populations, the policy paper clubbed together Kashmir and Assam in India with the forced detention of over a million Uyghur Muslims in western China and discrimination and atrocities against Burma’s Rohingya Muslim minority.

“In Kashmir, the Indian government should take all necessary steps to restore rights of all the people of Kashmir. Restrictions on dissent, such as preventing peaceful protests or shutting or slowing down the Internet, weakens democracy,” said the policy paper on Muslim Americans.

“Joe Biden has been disappointed by the measures that the government of India has taken with the implementation and aftermath of the National Register of Citizens in Assam and the passage of the Citizenship (Amendment) Act into law,” it said.

“Biden as US senator for decades and as vice president under president Barack Obama for eight years has been known as one of the best friends of India and Indian-Americans,” it said.

“He played a key role in the passage of the India-US civilian nuclear deal, and as vice president, he advocated increasing the bilateral trade to $500 billion per annum. Well connected with the Indian-Americans, Biden regularly hosted Diwali at his vice-presidential residence,” it said.

“Biden understands the issues impacting India, issues of cross-border terrorism, influx of terrorism across borders in Kashmir, issue of Hindu minorities sufferings in Kashmir, issues in Indo-Pacific region with China, and the rising role of India as stronger US ally in all areas including economic growth, counter-terrorism, fight for human rights, climate change and global security,” Biden supporter Ajay Jain Bhutoria told PTI.

“There are groups within various elected officials’ groups in US pushing language and agendas highlighting misinformation and damaging facts on how India handled its own internal matter on Kashmir, Ladakh or immigration reforms related to NRC,” rued Bhutoria, who is also on the National Finance Committee for Biden.

Bhutoria said the US recently updated its immigration policy to block the H-1B and other visas for rest of the year to safeguard its own workers, which is completely questionable and will hurt the economy.

India too has a right to define its own Immigration policy to support its population and economy, he said.

“I grew up in Guwahati, Assam, and I have seen the influx of people across the border and taking away important jobs, resources from local people in northeastern states,” he said.

“The immigration reforms and NRC are welcome steps. Execution of these reforms and strategies need to be improved and India needs to do better in change management and rolling out of reforms,” Bhutoria said.

Never began for currycels.

Joe Biden is a virtue signaling fag and will literally not change anything

He will just give a slap on the wrist to curryland at worst, it wont really help or hurt the average curry there anyway.

When did the Left ever help people in need beyond offering fake promises and lip service?

of course it's completely fine to be racist against curries, I fucking hate this clown world

isnt he in steep cognitive decline?

If Biden is going against hindus, expect the possibility of Trump pandering to hindu Indians like he did in the 2016 election.

If Biden is going against hindus, expect the possibility of Trump pandering to hindu Indians like he did in the 2016 election.
based
D12DF6CD CDB7 41DB 8154 7F26C290FF12

I wonder if he's into curry JBs like he is with white ones?

i think India should just dissolve

What the fuck? I love Joe Biden now. :feelsokman:
of course it's completely fine to be racist against curries, I fucking hate this clown world
They deserve it, they commit many crimes against people they claim to be their citizens.

Hindu dindus do a lot of pretty bad shit, it's not just ricemen and Muslims doing that, but the difference is when they get busted they don't try to justify it, like muh celestial empire, muh greater good, muh Islam, they just sort of say yeah fine, my brother made me do it, and then whine a bit.

Anyway if biden goes after them, they can just cope like this with goblins

Hindu dindus do a lot of pretty bad shit, it's not just ricemen and Muslims doing that, but the difference is when they get busted they don't try to justify it, like muh celestial empire, muh greater good, muh Islam, they just sort of say yeah fine, my brother made me do it, and then whine a bit.

Anyway if biden goes after them, they can just cope like this with goblins

Keep coping, pajeet. Clearly you don't know what's going in your homeland India.

Keep coping, pajeet. Clearly you don't know what's going in your homeland India.
Admittedly I been to curryland for a grand total of 5 weeks of my life, and only 2 weeks in sandland and 1 week in afridiland, but I still can get a pretty good idea, and ultimately one thing I am proud of curries about, is the fact they are secular and accept everyone (obv except for Modicels) .

Keep calling me Pajeet Bhai, I honestly do wonder who is the real Pajeet here, maybe our respective Tinder profiles will give it away...

Admittedly I been to curryland for a grand total of 5 weeks of my life, and only 2 weeks in sandland and 1 week in afridiland, but I still can get a pretty good idea, and ultimately one thing I am proud of curries about, is the fact they are secular and accept everyone (obv except for Modicels) .

Keep calling me Pajeet Bhai, I honestly do wonder who is the real Pajeet here, maybe our respective Tinder profiles will give it away...
Keep pajeetcoping.

Currydom Discussion

Tbh, Kashmir belongs to India. India has its borders cut down so much over the years of colonization. I don't agree with the way India did things there, but not much was being done. Religion shouldn't be a basis for dividing land. I don't hate any religion, but hate if it's used to control a populace with both Hinduism or Islam or whatever it is.

What the fuck? I love Joe Biden now. :feelsokman:

They deserve it, they commit many crimes against people they claim to be their citizens.

You muslims commit crime everywhere you go and kill minorities in muslim majority countries so you can't say anything.

Even where you're a minority you rape and fuck up everything. Muslims don't belong in india.

You muslims commit crime everywhere you go and kill minorities in muslim majority countries so you can't say anything.

Even where you're a minority you rape and fuck up everything. Muslims don't belong in india.
Lmfao you are a fucking idiot. Islamic people in India don't do shit but get lynched. Get fucked, hindu dindu.

i really enjoy reading the paki vs curry war on this forum very entertaining tbh

Lmfao you are a fucking idiot. Islamic people in India don't do shit but get lynched. Get fucked, hindu dindu.

Islamic people have been raping hindu and sikh women in India for centuries and it hasn't stopped you low iq donkey humper. Add to that you killed millions of hindus.

Muslims should have fucked off to pakistan. What the fuck was the point of giving you pakistan if you wanted to cause problems to india.

Muslims in india are a huge problem. Unloyal to the country and still raping and pillaging. Muslims cause the sort of problems that black people do in america.

:soy:"YIKESS SWEETIE WHO HURT YOU" but still no one likes curries, its over.

isnt he in steep cognitive decline?
His adrenochrome had too much mercury and aluminum in it... They should have taken it from an unvaccinated kid tbh ngl ded srs

Poor old Joe Bidet...

I can't believe you put so much effort into it despite the fact that biden has no chance at winning

Muslims in curryland are totally fucked over for them. my Muslim indian relatives complain of no jobs

India’s problems will never be resolved by outside powers and especially not joe biden. I think India is a rare example where the western powers, especially britain, are really indirectly and directly responsible for so many problems in india but havent really brought any substantial benefits. Unfortunately India is barely a cohesive nation so I don't see it being fixed anytime soon.

Biden is gonna sniff some foids and grope enough women to make trump blush

I'm with Biden on this issue.

Joe Biden doesn't exist.

Democratic presidential nominee and former vice president Joe Biden wants New Delhi to take necessary steps to restore rights of all Kashmiris and has expressed disappointment over the Citizenship (Amendment) Act as well as the implementation of the National Register of Citizens in Assam.

“These measures are inconsistent with the country’s long tradition of secularism and with sustaining a multi-ethnic and multi-religious democracy,” stated the policy paper, Joe Biden’s agenda for Muslim American community, posted recently on his campaign website.

A group of Hindu Americans have reached out to the Biden campaign expressing their resentment to the language used against India and have urged it to reconsider the views. The group has also sought a similar policy paper on Hindu Americans.

The Biden campaign did not respond to questions in this regard.

Observing that Biden understands the pain Muslim Americans feel towards what is happening in Muslim-majority countries and countries with significant Muslim populations, the policy paper clubbed together Kashmir and Assam in India with the forced detention of over a million Uyghur Muslims in western China and discrimination and atrocities against Burma’s Rohingya Muslim minority.

“In Kashmir, the Indian government should take all necessary steps to restore rights of all the people of Kashmir. Restrictions on dissent, such as preventing peaceful protests or shutting or slowing down the Internet, weakens democracy,” said the policy paper on Muslim Americans.

“Joe Biden has been disappointed by the measures that the government of India has taken with the implementation and aftermath of the National Register of Citizens in Assam and the passage of the Citizenship (Amendment) Act into law,” it said.

“Biden as US senator for decades and as vice president under president Barack Obama for eight years has been known as one of the best friends of India and Indian-Americans,” it said.

“He played a key role in the passage of the India-US civilian nuclear deal, and as vice president, he advocated increasing the bilateral trade to $500 billion per annum. Well connected with the Indian-Americans, Biden regularly hosted Diwali at his vice-presidential residence,” it said.

“Biden understands the issues impacting India, issues of cross-border terrorism, influx of terrorism across borders in Kashmir, issue of Hindu minorities sufferings in Kashmir, issues in Indo-Pacific region with China, and the rising role of India as stronger US ally in all areas including economic growth, counter-terrorism, fight for human rights, climate change and global security,” Biden supporter Ajay Jain Bhutoria told PTI.

“There are groups within various elected officials’ groups in US pushing language and agendas highlighting misinformation and damaging facts on how India handled its own internal matter on Kashmir, Ladakh or immigration reforms related to NRC,” rued Bhutoria, who is also on the National Finance Committee for Biden.

Bhutoria said the US recently updated its immigration policy to block the H-1B and other visas for rest of the year to safeguard its own workers, which is completely questionable and will hurt the economy.

India too has a right to define its own Immigration policy to support its population and economy, he said.

“I grew up in Guwahati, Assam, and I have seen the influx of people across the border and taking away important jobs, resources from local people in northeastern states,” he said.

“The immigration reforms and NRC are welcome steps. Execution of these reforms and strategies need to be improved and India needs to do better in change management and rolling out of reforms,” Bhutoria said.

Caring about national interest that isn't going to effect you is cope

Cope, his vice president is pro-hindu dindu.