Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If jbw theory was real shouldnt I be matching with ethnics on tinder

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
so far I only matched with a white girl and she unmatched me later anyway. I should be getting 100s of matches on tinder from gook and ethnic whores. jbw theory debunked

low iq thread. Just be white is legit

It works for me in SEA

You need to change your location

Hey at least you matched

Not debunked, you probably use bad pictures. Also PM me which pics you used, maybe you're using wrong bad ones.

Change location to either Bangkok or Manilla then check back in again.

Don't you have to pay money to change your location on Tinder?

I'm considering testing the JBW theory in SEA, but out of principle, refuse to give any of my money to a sleazy, Jew-created service like Tinder.

Don't you have to pay money to change your location on Tinder?

I'm considering testing the JBW theory in SEA, but out of principle, refuse to give any of my money to a sleazy, Jew-created service like Tinder.
why whould I change my location just to get validation matches from gooks in bangkok

why whould I change my location just to get validation matches from gooks in bangkok
Incels can't be picky and some of them are attractive (At least some girls in Taiwan and some in Japan)

Incels can't be picky and some of them are attractive (At least some girls in Taiwan and some in Japan)
lmao what ? you want me to fly across the world to date some asian

lmao what ? you want me to fly across the world to date some asian
No I thought you said that you don't chooee them because of their race. Not traveling around the world for a girl is perfectly reasonable

I'm tired of these ethnic 'Jus be witee bruh' copers. If you're a white sub-human, you're not attracting shit.

God, these JBW fags piss me off.

Last edited:
Can't cash in on whiteness if you're a mongrel.

wait , i thought u were ethnic cos oreoman avatar

change ur avatar if u are white. you never walked in our shoes.

being an ugly ethnic male in western country. this is a world you will NEVER understand.

FASTEST was to tell if one is incel or volcel is to ask his race. everybody claims to be ugly and height dont matter as much as face and race do.
shut up bitch

wait , i thought u were ethnic cos oreoman avatar

change ur avatar if u are white. you never walked in our shoes.

being an ugly ethnic male in western country. this is a world you will NEVER understand.

FASTEST was to tell if one is incel or volcel is to ask his race. everybody claims to be ugly and height dont matter as much as face and race do.
Are you doing a literal sjw "muh cultural appropriation" meme? Some people on here are some fucking libtards.

where did i say something like that ? very low reading comprehension skills.
You were claiming that PopBob somehow doesn't deserve to have a black man in his avatar because he is white. That's fucking retarded.

where did i say something like that ? very low reading comprehension skills.

life is hell when you are ugly ethnic male living in west. whites have it much easier than ethnic just like females have it much easier than males in dating market. these are facts. you can't be fully blackpilled until you take the racepill.

hit a nerve ? good
no youre just a retard

try using pictures of a pet. Or idk get a friend to take pictures of you from flattering angles. Strategies i've come up with for myself but haven't had the balls to try because high inhib.

TBH i swipe left on tinder more often than I swipe right cause they're clearly stacy's and would never swipe right on me. Fucking can't even look stacys in the face online lmfao.

I swipe right every asian girl. Still no luck. JBW tho.

Even 7/10 men struggle on tinder.
That's because tinder is a picture and your wit. People who are charismatic in person can fuck it up on tinder despite their great advantages.

They're fighting at half or lower strength, so to speak. They get matches just as easily or easier, but then they either slot machine a whore or have to actually engage in conversation without getting left on read which is the norm.

"Just Be ____" theories are meme garbage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back