Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if jbw isnt real can u disapprove this data?

jbwbeliever

jbwbeliever

Veteran
★★
OFF

from all race of man, on avg they need to have addictional income to compensate their ethnicity "tax" except white man that can get noodle whore even if he broke, its not 'chad only' cause this is on avg. and chad isnt avg. majority of white can slay noodle very easily as u can see above they dont need money to betabuxx as ppl claimed.

which mean if u white u can get not only free pussy from noodle stacy u also get paid for it
if u deny a life of neet and all u need to do is vomiting semen then u gay tbh

ofc im willing to be proven wrong and willing to accept that jbw isnt real if theres data to support it, im tired of being treated like im stupid for believing jbw, i have data and reasonable theory

went to public school. its a massive cope.

this data doesn't prove "jbw" :feelskek: nothing does because it isn't real

so no, it can't be disproven

this data doesn't prove "jbw" :feelskek: nothing does because it isn't real

so no, it can't be disproven
how its not prove jbw? on avg men need more income compare to foids regardless of race, except white men+ noodle foids

how its not prove jbw? on avg men need more income compare to foids regardless of race, except white men+ noodle foids
This only implies white men generally have marginally higher SMV than other races. Not that you "JUST" have to be white to get laid :feelstastyman:

Do you even understand what you're saying??? "JUST" be white means I could be a mute, paralyzed, down syndrome nugget, but as long as I'm white I'll be able to get pussy :lul:

I don't think anyone denies being white, (at least outside of the west) gives you an SMV boost. But JBW is retarded and frankly anti blackpill bullshit

This only implies white men generally have marginally higher SMV than other races. Not that you "JUST" have to be white to get laid :feelstastyman:

Do you even understand what you're saying??? "JUST" be white means I could be a mute, paralyzed, down syndrome nugget, but as long as I'm white I'll be able to get pussy :lul:

I don't think anyone denies being white, (at least outside of the west) gives you an SMV boost. But JBW is retarded and frankly anti blackpill bullshit
i mean if they have that level of disability id say thats like 1-2% tbh but yea maybe im overstating it for not counting those, still id say most white on here is normal and no problem ascending

i mean if they have that level of disability id say thats like 1-2% tbh but yea maybe im overstating it for not counting those, still id say most white on here is normal and no problem ascending
>most

so what about the other whites? you're admitting JBW isn't real?

>most

so what about the other whites? you're admitting JBW isn't real?
well, its mostly real still, most ppl that have that kind of disability u said is very rare, maybe jbw is not 100% but very close to it so id consider it legit theory

well, its mostly real still, most ppl that have that kind of disability u said is very rare, maybe jbw is not 100% but very close to it so id consider it legit theory
>mostly real

no, it either is or isn't. the language used strictly states that there is no other requirement than being white. If you're admitting there are white incels, you're admitting JBW isn't real

>mostly real

no, it either is or isn't. the language used strictly states that there is no other requirement than being white. If you're admitting there are white incels, you're admitting JBW isn't real
i do agree ppl that suffer such disability should be recognize as incel tbh, but like i said its just too few for me. its more of like rare cases rabies also recognize as virtually 100% fatality yet theres ppl that surviving it.

JBW is a law of nature

i do agree ppl that suffer such disability should be recognize as incel tbh, but like i said its just too few for me. its more of like rare cases rabies also recognize as virtually 100% fatality yet theres ppl that surviving it.
There are 10s of millions if not 100s of millions of white incels? What do you mean "too few"

JBW is law for long-term dating and marriage. For hookups and one-night stands, JBW is cope.

Dont care cuz i live in balkan theres no ethnic foids here, cant run jbw

To be fair niggers don't need to make over $150k to date fat white roasties, in fact I'd argue betabuxxing isn't even really a thing for them.

To be fair niggers don't need to make over $150k to date fat white roasties, in fact I'd argue betabuxxing isn't even really a thing for them.
the data was before BLM era i think

you fucking retard nobody needs 150k to date fat white roasties, their FAT WHITE ROASTIES, wtf is the point your making ?

Doesn't say anything about below average-looking white men's ability to get laid

Can someone explain to beloved and friendly OP that even if 99% of White men were super hot in the eyes of non-Whites, there would be the 1% that are not, which happens to be us?

Can someone also explain to him that being White is not advantageous if you live in a region where people are White? How can you run "Just be White" when you are surrounded by Whites and not ethnics?

you fucking retard nobody needs 150k to date fat white roasties, their FAT WHITE ROASTIES, wtf is the point your making ?
:chad::chad::banhammer:

They wouldn't date me even if I made a million.

Being white is always advantageous for reason such as career, service work and a slight halo effect, but a white incel is an incel just the same

White sub5 is still sub5

>mostly real

Nuclear levels of autistic cope. Nobody ever said this is what JBW means, JBW is the same as JBT, it gives you a massive advantage to the point where it's not even worth it if you're not white/tall

Nuclear levels of autistic cope. Nobody ever said this is what JBW means, JBW is the same as JBT, it gives you a massive advantage to the point where it's not even worth it if you're not white/tall
Then change the language so you're not objectively incorrect :lul: take out the "J"

it gives you a massive advantage to the point where it's not even worth it if you're not white/tall
>admits they've made no effort in the first place

this is why I cannot take most ethnics here seriously. Half of them are just volcels shrieking jbw

Then change the language so you're not objectively incorrect :lul: take out the "J"
Kek ok so what, you want something like "being white confers a disproportionate advantage (BWCDA)?

Kek ok so what, you want something like "being white confers a disproportionate advantage (BWCDA)?
the problem isn't some acronym, it's the retards who unironically believe whites can't be incel

I do think whiteness is attractive to all ethnics.

You cant deny JBW pill.

I used to cope thinking there was some pride to be had in our own unique cultures and races but it seems whiteness is worshipped universally.

I do think whiteness is attractive to all ethnics.

You cant deny JBW pill.

I used to cope thinking there was some pride to be had in our own unique cultures and races but it seems whiteness is worshipped universally.
our culture never allow foids to have a choice boyo. all ethnic culture foids have very little say in her marriage. either her dad pick for her or she need betabuxx cause no job so even lowest income man would seem like good provider. dating is white culture they know foids will choose them thats the truth of blackpill, its jbw

View attachment 982634

from all race of man, on avg they need to have addictional income to compensate their ethnicity "tax" except white man that can get noodle whore even if he broke, its not 'chad only' cause this is on avg. and chad isnt avg. majority of white can slay noodle very easily as u can see above they dont need money to betabuxx as ppl claimed.

which mean if u white u can get not only free pussy from noodle stacy u also get paid for it
if u deny a life of neet and all u need to do is vomiting semen then u gay tbh

ofc im willing to be proven wrong and willing to accept that jbw isnt real if theres data to support it, im tired of being treated like im stupid for believing jbw, i have data and reasonable theory
That's about average guy (not real average but average in the dating pool), not subhumans like me

Doesn't this prove JBB more than JBW? Whites need 63.75 on average while blacks only need 46 on average.

Doesn't this prove JBB more than JBW? Whites need 63.75 on average while blacks only need 46 on average.
no, why u count white men - black foid data tbh only reason its high cause not many white men wanna date black foid in first place, but yea black also have it easier than ethnics (honestly i also donno why but im only respecting data here) but no way better than white

Now lets see what foids require for black men:feelsLSD:

Oh right literally nothing

Now lets see what foids require for black men:feelsLSD:

Oh right literally nothing
both theory have data to support i agree but reason why i dont believe jbb as much as jbw is i dont get why foids attract to them in the first place and if u see black data ud know they have contract with sexual disease at far far higher rate than white, like easily over 10 times so they mostly fck low tier whore that sleep with 10+ body count anyway so u could even say they have very low standard and white would get higher tier foids. so if i were to choose which race i prefer to be i 100% wish i was white

if u see black data ud know they have contract with sexual disease at far far higher rate than white, like easily over 10 times so they mostly fck low tier whore that sleep with 10+ body count anyway so u could even say they have very low standard and white would get higher tier foids. so if i were to choose which race i prefer to be i 100% wish i was white
Or they have higher rates of STD simply because they have more opportunities for sex ...

Tbh I would probably still want to be white because I think it is a good compromise between overly masculine (blacks) and overly feminine (asians) where we have nearly the same intelligence as asians but still look masculine enough. Of course blacks have larger dicks and more muscles, but in our society with lots of technology the latter isn't that important, but the first is likely the best reason for JBB.

EDIT: And e.g. curries simply have nothing going for them. They don't have the good looks of the whites, the intelligence of the east asians or the big cocks of the blacks. So I guess that's probably why ethnics have more problems, but of course this is unrelated to the data above (and I don't know if it counts just east asians as asians or south + east asians)

Last edited:
Or they have higher rates of STD simply because they have more opportunities for sex ...

Tbh I would probably still want to be white because I think it is a good compromise between overly masculine (blacks) and overly feminine (asians) where we have nearly the same intelligence as asians but still look masculine enough. Of course blacks have larger dicks and more muscles, but in our society with lots of technology the latter isn't that important, but the first is likely the best reason for JBB.
i mean we both agree on jbw thats already good enough for me. cheers brother

EDIT: And e.g. curries simply have nothing going for them. They don't have the good looks of the whites, the intelligence of the east asians or the big cocks of the blacks. So I guess that's probably why ethnics have more problems, but of course this is unrelated to the data above (and I don't know if it counts just east asians as asians or south + east asians)

Indians are far richer than East Asians in the North America.