Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting if its truly over, why do u continue?

R

rohitcel

Greycel
unless its not actually truly over for u n u see some hope at the end.

but when you genuinely have no hope n options how u cope? why not just enter the peaceful slumber than continuing these stressful, painful days when it doesn't even matter at all in the end n grand scheme. ive lost faith in humanity don't care about anything or leaving a mark, just wish it went a better way but its too late now

if its truly over, why do u continue?​

Survival instinct and desire to cope with hobbies.

I want eternal darkness, bhuddists had it right with escaping reincarnation for nirvana, life is inevutable of suffering. to be nothing, is to be free

Жить тяжело и неуютно
Зато уютно умирать

I haven't gone er as I don't care about being remembered temporarily and pascal wage in case there is some divine punishment

unless its not actually truly over for u n u see some hope at the end.

but when you genuinely have no hope n options how u cope? why not just enter the peaceful slumber than continuing these stressful, painful days when it doesn't even matter at all in the end n grand scheme. ive lost faith in humanity don't care about anything or leaving a mark, just wish it went a better way but its too late now
I can relate man I ask myself the same question every single day.

If we could build Inceldia we would have a goal, something to look forward to in this life.

If we could build Inceldia we would have a goal, something to look forward to in this life.
Are you suggesting we create a incel nation? I most def heard of this concept before.

cope with other things, that hasn't run dry yet
the pleasures of hobbies only last so long before u get accustomed and the pain of loneliness, work stress far exceeds that to be nullified by it.

the only thing which matters in this world, beyond money, beyond status, nothing mogs a relationship where 2 ppl truly in love with each other. I will never achieve this, so I will just silently euthanise and be forgotten. I am inferior and should've been culled by natural selection so shall do it myself.

just do it with a suicide bag on top a rooftop looking to the sunset. finally it all ends and im free

I don't think incels should artificially inflate their smv and produce more incels. the cycle needs to end. look at India with their arranged marriages, promoting dysgenics being told to produce as much possible according to tradition

i don't know, i just keep living like every animal in this world.
i thought it might be a good idea to turn into a zoroastrian and try to embrace spirtuality but i don't live in india or iran, unlucky me.
and coping with pisslam feels like shit.

I don't think incels should artificially inflate their smv and produce more incels. the cycle needs to end. look at India with their arranged marriages, promoting dysgenics being told to produce as much possible according to tradition
No blackpilled man wants to create an incel so that won't be an issue.

Жить тяжело и неуютно
Зато уютно умирать
Я устал жить
Но слишком боюсь умирать

This assumes our lack of smv is the cause of inceldom. This is not correct because inceldom is inflicted on us. It's caused by gynocentric society. The incel cycles ends when we undo the damages of feminism, hypergamy and sexual revolution.