Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over if its not my looks its my mental shit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16640
  • Start date
Deleted member 16640

Deleted member 16640

I want to eat trash and get hit by a car
-
I've got a big forehead. A crooked nose. Weird hair that never stays kept. Scrawny as fuck, most foids have bigger arms than me. Whenever I try talking to foids they get creeped out. Sometimes i manage to carry a conversation with a foid, rarely ill get a foid to hang out with me and we'll talk for a while. But soon enough she ditches me for Chad.

Then there's the mental shit. the ADHD i talked about in another thread, thats been preventing me from ever completely fitting in and from ever not making myself look weird, stupid, or both in front of people. My relentless anxiety where I worry about everything and seem like a little pussy half the time. My PTSD from my past where certain situations will either make me cower like a little kitten, or lash out in a rage.

Ive had a couple 'seemingly good' foids get past my looks only to ditch me when they see what a mental wreck I am.

for the last 6 years ive gotten so close to ascension so many times but have never once made it.

It's hardly worth trying anymore. Part of me just wants to LDAR.

Ive had a couple 'seemingly good' foids get past my looks only to ditch me when they see what a mental wreck I am.
for the last 6 years ive gotten so close to ascension so many times but have never once made it.

Just stop being mentally ill bro.

Just stop being mentally ill bro.

Wow! All my mental illnesses are now suddenly cured thanks to your advice bro!!

Fuck, I wish it actually worked that way.

PM me pics. I won't share them or mention your appearance to anyone else.

PM me pics. I won't share them or mention your appearance to anyone else.
IT-NECA.jpg

Just trust me bro
(Don't send your pics to anyone here, except for FaceandLMS probably)

I smell BRAGGING

Eh. Getting close to ascension and then failing is probably just as fucking painful, if not more, as never having a chance in the first place. Its like when you really want something, get really close to getting it, and then fail and get thrown back to where you started.

Makes me not want to even try anymore.

IT-NECA.jpg

Just trust me bro

LOL. But seriously, I'm trustworthy and have been posting on psl related sites for almost as long as FaceandLMS himself. He's actually only a few years older than me tbh. And I'm honestly going to leave the blackpilled community for good in a few months.

IT-NECA.jpg

Just trust me bro

Oh yeah I know lmao. Nothing against you UglyBastard, I just dont do that stuff
LOL. But seriously, I'm trustworthy and have been posting on psl related sites for almost as long as FaceandLMS himself.

Yeah, and like i said, nothing against you. I just dont trust people in general.

At least i can usually hide it with my hair. only shitty part is that i have to get a haircut here and then if i want to keep my job :/

bruh its all about looks. Dont overcomplicate stuff

bruh its all about looks. Dont overcomplicate stuff

You aren't wrong, but the mental shit only hurts your chances even more. At least from what I've seen.

You aren't wrong, but the mental shit only hurts your chances even more. At least from what I've seen.
some people get mental illness directly from their looks/ how others treat them because of their looks. If i was chad, foids would constantly talk to me, make me a sociable successful person. i ve been in the acceptance phase for quite sometime and it just feels better to think it never began

some people get mental illness directly from their looks/ how others treat them because of their looks. If i was chad, foids would constantly talk to me, make me a sociable successful person. i ve been in the acceptance phase for quite sometime and it just feels better to think it never began

I get it man. Really almost all of my illnesses come from being bullied and shit, except for the ADHD. Although ADHD was probably one of the reasons for me getting bullied.

I still really want to ascend someday. If i looksmaxxed and dealt with some of my mental issues I might have a chance.

I just need to find the motivation to do those things, plus the balls to try again... its just really hard though. Last time i almost ascended and then failed I nearly roped. Shit's fucking painful

I get it man. Really almost all of my illnesses come from being bullied and shit, except for the ADHD. Although ADHD was probably one of the reasons for me getting bullied.

I still really want to ascend someday. If i looksmaxxed and dealt with some of my mental issues I might have a chance.

I just need to find the motivation to do those things, plus the balls to try again... its just really hard though. Last time i almost ascended and then failed I nearly roped. Shit's fucking painful
whats ur definition of "almost ascended"? Its really hard to be motivated when all you have experienced have been failures. cant do jack shit anymore tbh

whats ur definition of "almost ascended"? Its really hard to be motivated when all you have experienced have been failures. cant do jack shit anymore tbh

It was when I've actually managed to get close to relationship territory with a foid, but then something goes wrong, either the foid ditches me for Chad or I fuck something up with my mental shit. No bragging intended- this shit actually really fucking sucks. It makes me think that even if i manage to make progress with a foid it's still going to fail in the end, so why even try in the first place?

To me "almost ascending" and then getting kicked back down to the bottom is a bigger failure than never having a chance at all.

It was when I've actually managed to get close to relationship territory with a foid, but then something goes wrong, either the foid ditches me for Chad or I fuck something up with my mental shit. No bragging intended- this shit actually really fucking sucks. It makes me think that even if i manage to make progress with a foid it's still going to fail in the end, so why even try in the first place?

To me "almost ascending" and then getting kicked back down to the bottom is a bigger failure than never having a chance at all.
sorry for u boyo. Makes me not want to try even more. Ima just rely on neetbux. someone fix my laziness is there cure for this shit legit

sorry for u boyo. Makes me not want to try even more. Ima just rely on neetbux. someone fix my laziness is there cure for this shit legit

I wagecuck all the time, have been for years. I have money, which is why I believe that I should try again. But, for obvious reasons, its gonna take alot of fucking courage.

I wagecuck all the time, have been for years. I have money, which is why I believe that I should try again. But, for obvious reasons, its gonna take alot of fucking courage.
how ugly are u? ethnic? short? bald?

how ugly are u? ethnic? short? bald?

Scrawny. Big forehead. Crooked Nose ever since i fought a bully when i was 14. (dont worry i still won the fight though)

Scrawny. Big forehead. Crooked Nose ever since i fought a bully when i was 14. (dont worry i still won the fight though)
being scrawney is better than fat. Ive gained a lot of weight in the past several months. food is my only vice

being scrawney is better than fat. Ive gained a lot of weight in the past several months. food is my only vice

Damn dude. Thats alright my vices are nicotine and alcohol. Weed was a big one for a while too but i quit that around 6 months ago.

Well the best thing i can do is gymcel to bulk up a bit and get in better shape, cover my forehead with my hair, shave more often, and hope it helps my chances. If that doesnt help Im going to see about getting my nose fixed. After that I'd probably be looksmaxxed.

Shit man you could try going out and exercising- itll help burn off some of that weight and exercise does make you feel good too after a while. For now i've taken up biking and longboarding to help at least somewhat increase my shitty endurance before i start gymceling

Damn dude. Thats alright my vices are nicotine and alcohol. Weed was a big one for a while too but i quit that around 6 months ago.

Well the best thing i can do is gymcel to bulk up a bit and get in better shape, cover my forehead with my hair, shave more often, and hope it helps my chances. If that doesnt help Im going to see about getting my nose fixed. After that I'd probably be looksmaxxed.

Shit man you could try going out and exercising- itll help burn off some of that weight and exercise does make you feel good too after a while. For now i've taken up biking and longboarding to help at least somewhat increase my shitty endurance before i start gymceling
bro when u see me in real life, you ll think to yourself " shit it never began for that guy" Im fat lazy hard enough getting out of bed n ill prob get nothing done

So many factors in just fitting in alone.