Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming If it weren't for weeb games, I probably would've stopped playing Vidya a few years ago because I would've gotten bored of video games.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I watched the most recent Nintendo Direct a couple days ago, and I really noticed how even most indie games outside of ecchi and hentai games are very similar in 2022. It was basically just 90% farming sims.

I've been playing Genshin Impact and Seven Pirates H lately. I recently got the last of the girls shown on the icon for Seven Pirates.
Genshin player too since launch, tfw pulled for ganyu mommy and got spooked by mona its over.
Other gachas i play is azur lane gfl and blue archive fr fr.

Genshin player too since launch, tfw pulled for ganyu mommy and got spooked by mona its over.
Other gachas i play is azur lane gfl and blue archive fr fr.
I played Azur Lane: Crosswave, which is basically Azur Lane but you don't need a gacha to unlock the different girls. I've been hesitant to try Blue Archive because I heard rumors that it's censored. I'm getting angry just thinking about censorship right now.

I played Azur Lane: Crosswave, which is basically Azur Lane but you don't need a gacha to unlock the different girls. I've been hesitant to try Blue Archive because I heard rumors that it's censored. I'm getting angry just thinking about censorship right now.
Shit idk maybe its just some minor censors which isn't a big deal because i didn't even notice it.

Shit idk maybe its just some minor censors which isn't a big deal because i didn't even notice it.
That's usually how it starts. A minor thing here, a minor thing there, and BAM! No more anime titty for you!